Page 685 of 721 FirstFirst ... 185 585 635 675 683 684 685 686 687 695 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,850 of 7201

Thread: MyGaming Steam Community Giveaways

hhhehe, thanks, chocolate chip, my fav!

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSoup View Post
    Sorry [MENTION=17]MetalSoup[/MENTION] !
    I didn't even realise that I won Tesla Effect - logged into Steam Giveaways for the first time in ages and saw it. Thank you very much, marked as received!

There's a GIF for that MetalSoup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMol View Post
    Sorry [MENTION=17]MetalSoup[/MENTION] !
    I didn't even realise that I won Tesla Effect - logged into Steam Giveaways for the first time in ages and saw it. Thank you very much, marked as received!
    No worries, I barely ever go there as well. Hope you like the game.

Congrats, both to [MENTION=4924]Wyzak[/MENTION]

Quote Originally Posted by VirtualForce View Post
    I havent put anything up here for a while, bought the collection but already owned nr 2, so here you go.

Congrats [MENTION=1487]Crzwaco[/MENTION]

Quote Originally Posted by VirtualForce View Post
    Congrats [MENTION=1487]Crzwaco[/MENTION]
    Thank you very much marked as recieved.
    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!

Thumbs up Project Cars & Warhammer: Vermintide Giveaways

Hello MyGamers, and belated New Year greetings to y'all! Back to work the last week, and eventually managed to trawl through the mounds of emails in the inbox.

Amongst them, the January Humble Monthly bundle which includes Project Cars (which I have) and Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide (which I have no interest in, and which would be wastefully mean of me to add to my library just to farm the trading cards.) The Warhammer GA winner will also get the two DLC keys that come with it (Schluesselschloss and The Outsider).

“You will know the good from the bad when you are calm, at peace. Passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”
    ~ Jedi Master Yoda ~

Quote Originally Posted by GregRedd View Post
    Hello MyGamers, and belated New Year greetings to y'all! Back to work the last week, and eventually managed to trawl through the mounds of emails in the inbox.

Amongst them, the January Humble Monthly bundle which includes Project Cars (which I have) and Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide (which I have no interest in, and which would be wastefully mean of me to add to my library just to farm the trading cards.) The Warhammer GA winner will also get the two DLC keys that come with it (Schluesselschloss and The Outsider).

WoW [MENTION=15883]GregRedd[/MENTION] that's a very generous giveaway!

Quote Originally Posted by GregRedd View Post

Wow, very nice indeed. I would rep you, but apparently I don't spread my legs enough