Page 692 of 721 FirstFirst ... 192 592 642 682 690 691 692 693 694 702 ... LastLast
Results 6,911 to 6,920 of 7201

Thread: MyGaming Steam Community Giveaways

  1. #6911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwaai View Post
    Thank you, for the game and the run around with humble

    Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
    It's a pleasure. Sorry that you have to wait now. This has happened once in the past and they resolved it by doing something to the link. It took over a week to be resolved last time unfortunately. Hopefully this time it'll be quicker.

  2. #6912
    Finally Have An Avatar And Signature! Kwaai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    It's a pleasure. Sorry that you have to wait now. This has happened once in the past and they resolved it by doing something to the link. It took over a week to be resolved last time unfortunately. Hopefully this time it'll be quicker.
    Ah it's not a problem, happy enough to be the winner of that game . A short wait is fine.

    Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

  3. #6913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    It's a pleasure. Sorry that you have to wait now. This has happened once in the past and they resolved it by doing something to the link. It took over a week to be resolved last time unfortunately. Hopefully this time it'll be quicker.
    Why don't you just retrieve/reveal the key for the game on your account and then give him the key instead of the gift link?

  4. #6914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    Why don't you just retrieve/reveal the key for the game on your account and then give him the key instead of the gift link?
    I give away a lot of games and often the people are overseas. The gift links then give them keys that are usable in their countries. Sometimes if you get the key first and give them the key then it's not redeemable in their countries anymore. In this case because I was dealing with another South African I should have gone the key route but it was a force of habit that intervened.

  5. #6915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    I give away a lot of games and often the people are overseas. The gift links then give them keys that are usable in their countries. Sometimes if you get the key first and give them the key then it's not redeemable in their countries anymore. In this case because I was dealing with another South African I should have gone the key route but it was a force of habit that intervened.
    Ah oky, good to know. I forgot about the regional restrictions thing if the other person isn't from SA as well

  6. #6916

    Default

    I got winners!! And a small dilemma...

    Project Highrise = GforceD aka [MENTION=6606]Gforced[/MENTION]. Will PM the gift key link in a second. (edit: done)

    Ryse: Son of Rome is the dilemma... Winner was drawn as Yezzy. After a bit of hunting, I stumbled over the same avatar used by Yezzy on SteamGifts here and realise my Ryse winner is [MENTION=6722]Kwaai[/MENTION], the same as [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION]'s Ryse winner from yesterday... So now what? Do I redraw immediately, or should I wait to confirm that Soli manages to get the issues with his gift sorted out?

    (As an aside, I've done the same as Soli for both these giveaways - generated a Humble Gift link, as opposed to the Steam key, so hopefully they don't have the same issues he's having. Please let us know if yours works Gforced, sending that one in the interim.)

    “You will know the good from the bad when you are calm, at peace. Passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”
    ~ Jedi Master Yoda ~


  7. #6917

  8. #6918

    Default

    What are the chances! Haha. It looks like [MENTION=6722]Kwaai[/MENTION] is destined to get the game. It's a tough one. I'm sure they'll fix the link so maybe a redraw is the option to go.

  9. #6919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    What are the chances! Haha. It looks like [MENTION=6722]Kwaai[/MENTION] is destined to get the game. It's a tough one. I'm sure they'll fix the link so maybe a redraw is the option to go.
    Agreed, Kwaai definitely has some Roman ancestor spirits who want him to have this game
    Have put in a redraw request. Waiting for mods to respond...

    “You will know the good from the bad when you are calm, at peace. Passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”
    ~ Jedi Master Yoda ~


  10. #6920
    Finally Have An Avatar And Signature! Kwaai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Haha seems like it hey, yep a redraw is the way to go. Thanks for the opportunity [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION] and [MENTION=15883]GregRedd[/MENTION]

    Edit:

    In new post rather.
    Last edited by Kwaai; 11-02-2017 at 05:49 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. MyGaming Origin Community
    By XeroS1x in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 243
    Last Post: 19-03-2017, 08:55 PM
  2. MyGaming Steam Community
    By OmegaFenix in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 815
    Last Post: 12-08-2016, 11:05 AM
  3. The exclusive MyGaming Steam Community group.
    By MetalSoup in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 496
    Last Post: 20-01-2014, 02:23 PM
  4. MyGaming community's favourite game ever
    By James in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 30-10-2012, 02:58 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •