Page 706 of 721 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696 704 705 706 707 708 716 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,060 of 7201

Thread: MyGaming Steam Community Giveaways

  1. #7051

    Default

    Thanx for the GA @GreggRed!!

  2. #7052

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlienTaker View Post
    Thanx for the GA @GreggRed!!
    Don't forget to mark it as received on SteamGifts when you have a moment please...

    “You will know the good from the bad when you are calm, at peace. Passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”
    ~ Jedi Master Yoda ~


  3. #7053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GregRedd View Post
    Don't forget to mark it as received on SteamGifts when you have a moment please...
    There is no key with it on steam gifts did you perhaps mail it. As i cant access my mail atm

  4. #7054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlienTaker View Post
    There is no key with it on steam gifts did you perhaps mail it. As i cant access my mail atm
    Nah, it was a Humble Bundle gift link. But you would need access to your email account to claim it. I have claimed the gift link back to my Humble account on your behalf, and will PM the Steam key to you in a moment so that you can activate it directly in your Steam client. Let me know if it works.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    “You will know the good from the bad when you are calm, at peace. Passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”
    ~ Jedi Master Yoda ~


  5. #7055

    Default

    Thanx m8 will pm you tonight when im home. Thanx again. I have a question here for all the steam users. Idlemaster.....it works and its great. But i want to know if you share your library with another person and they have all the games show up would idle master work on their side too or would it not read the games or see that all the badges have been collected?

  6. #7056
    Bargain Hunter mottamort's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    East London
    Posts
    3,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlienTaker View Post
    Thanx m8 will pm you tonight when im home. Thanx again. I have a question here for all the steam users. Idlemaster.....it works and its great. But i want to know if you share your library with another person and they have all the games show up would idle master work on their side too or would it not read the games or see that all the badges have been collected?
    If you share your library with someone else they dont get the trading cards...that would be WAAAAAY too open to abuse and exploit, so most likely idlemaster would see it as collected, as you're 0 for 0 on it. My mate shares his library with me and i just dont have his games come up. So its not like its endlessly idling it and getting nothing.

  7. #7057

    Default

    Thanx mottamort wanted to test the theory but now i dont have to.

  8. #7058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlienTaker View Post
    Thanx for the GA @GreggRed!!
    Yo Alien! Did you ever get around to adding the key for VVVVVV? Still showing as "Awaiting Feedback" on Steamgifts. Please mark it as Received when you're next on there.

    “You will know the good from the bad when you are calm, at peace. Passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”
    ~ Jedi Master Yoda ~


  9. #7059

    Default

    Marked it twice already as recieved. Dont know why its not taking. Will try again tonigt. But havent activated it yet. But i have 3 other games thats also not taking the markes as recieve so its not just yours.

  10. #7060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlienTaker View Post
    Marked it twice already as recieved. Dont know why its not taking. Will try again tonigt. But havent activated it yet. But i have 3 other games thats also not taking the markes as recieve so its not just yours.
    No worries, was just concerned the key wasn't working/already used. If it's a general issue on your account maybe drop their support a note to check it out.

    “You will know the good from the bad when you are calm, at peace. Passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”
    ~ Jedi Master Yoda ~


Similar Threads

  1. MyGaming Origin Community
    By XeroS1x in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 243
    Last Post: 19-03-2017, 08:55 PM
  2. MyGaming Steam Community
    By OmegaFenix in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 815
    Last Post: 12-08-2016, 11:05 AM
  3. The exclusive MyGaming Steam Community group.
    By MetalSoup in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 496
    Last Post: 20-01-2014, 02:23 PM
  4. MyGaming community's favourite game ever
    By James in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 30-10-2012, 02:58 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •