Page 711 of 721 FirstFirst ... 211 611 661 701 709 710 711 712 713 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,110 of 7201

Thread: MyGaming Steam Community Giveaways

Hey, this group still alive? IMO, I have not seen a decent bundle in over a year.
    GOD's NOT DEAD
    Genesis Mining code for discount SkRX43 | Hashflare.io code for discount 13C8CD09

Quote Originally Posted by Jaco Smit View Post
    Hey, this group still alive? IMO, I have not seen a decent bundle in over a year.
    MyGaming is very quiet these days. It's only the really awesome people that's left.

Personally I give away games mostly for everyone instead of picking groups. But you've got a point. If there's a game in the next Monthly bundle that I don't want then I'll give it away here.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    MyGaming is very quiet these days. It's only the really awesome people that's left.

Personally I give away games mostly for everyone instead of picking groups. But you've got a point. If there's a game in the next Monthly bundle that I don't want then I'll give it away here.
    Cool!

I have just googled Game Giveaway Sites, got a list of them, some known to me, others not. I quickly trolled through them. Personally, I do not like most Indie games and that is why I have the opinion expressed a few posts back. I few supprised me though and shines through my cracks of "Indie Game Aversion", such as Ark Survival Evolved, Euro Truck Sim 2 (was SCS an Indie or AA rated developer?) and most recently PUBG.
    GOD's NOT DEAD
    Genesis Mining code for discount SkRX43 | Hashflare.io code for discount 13C8CD09

It died for me around here. thats a good sum-up of when things were at the beginning of the end.

yes it is, or atleast some of us are trying to keep it alive

Quote Originally Posted by mottamort View Post
    It died for me around here. thats a good sum-up of when things were at the beginning of the end.
    i dont know why it ended up being such a big issue, whoever is giving something away for free, its his/her prerogative how he/she wants the gift to be. It just caused alot of animosity on the site in the end and we ended up losing valuable members over something so simple.

My issue was I ran out of stuff to give away and currently cant afford to do give aways since games are currently a luxury

Quote Originally Posted by Dohc-WP View Post
    Congrats Weasley

Apologies i have been busy, key has just been sent

Enjoy
    no worries mark as received

thanks soli!

Have you already got Overcooked in your library? From what I've seen it's a lot of fun.