Page 2 of 154 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

I suspect we will stay on Moogle.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    I suspect we will stay on Moogle.
    Sounds like a plan.

I will let him know tonight because Phase 4 could start as soon as this weekend...

Sup guys!

PS3 guy here :P

HUGE Final Fantasy fan and absolutely in love with ARR, pre-ordered and paid for my CE already .

Thanks for the heads up on the server, I rolled an Archer/Bard on Odin during phase 3 and loved it.

If you guys are forming a MyG/local guild I hope I might be allowed to join ?

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go Bard at release but I want to try out the Summoner before I decide. I'll definitely be one of those two though .
    "All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible."

- T.E. Lawrence

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Dude View Post
    Sup guys!

PS3 guy here :P

HUGE Final Fantasy fan and absolutely in love with ARR, pre-ordered and paid for my CE already .

Thanks for the heads up on the server, I rolled an Archer/Bard on Odin during phase 3 and loved it.

If you guys are forming a MyG/local guild I hope I might be allowed to join ?

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go Bard at release but I want to try out the Summoner before I decide. I'll definitely be one of those two though .
    Haha welcome dude!

I've also got the CE on pre-order. I'm so indecisive about which class to main at this point. Dragoon looks like so much fun to play, but so does Black Mage. I'm going have to try LNCR and TMTG during the first few hours of phase 4 and see which class gameplay I like the best.

I will see if I upgrade to the CE but I am happy with the normal game and cannot wait for it.

I will see if I upgrade to the CE but I am happy with the normal game and cannot wait for it.
    You don't miss out on too much by getting the normal. I just figured I haven't had a decent FF game in a long time so I'll splurge a little.

Hehehe unfortunately I have study fees to pay hence the normal edition.

Hehehe unfortunately I have study fees to pay hence the normal edition.
    You need to check your priorities!

Hahaha if unisa could be cheaper I wouldnt have the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Isengard View Post
    Haha welcome dude!

I've also got the CE on pre-order. I'm so indecisive about which class to main at this point. Dragoon looks like so much fun to play, but so does Black Mage. I'm going have to try LNCR and TMTG during the first few hours of phase 4 and see which class gameplay I like the best.
    I tried both but they didn't gel with me. If I go melee I'll a thief/skirmisher/rogue of some kind, light on his feet with lots of dodge moves. The ARC was just such a breeze to use and I found myself saving my party a lot of the time, I used Cure and Raise from my CJR on my ARC.

In fantasy games though I typically always go mage, I just love mages but TMTG didn't do it for me so I'm hoping the Summoner will play really well, if not then I'm happy with my ARC.
    Only thing that worries me about my ARC is that if I role male then the final/ultimate armour is very feminine and just doesn't suit a male, so I hope we have a slightly more masculine variant, If not then I'll just play as a female ARC .
    "All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible."

- T.E. Lawrence