Page 1 of 154 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Default Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

So this game is re-releasing this month and I figured it's time to get a thread going for this game.

Now I know a lot of people are put off by the monthly sub, but this thread is for those who don't mind it.

I just want to get a list of everyone that is going to play, which server you are planning to roll on and what your plans are regarding guilds.

Perhaps we can also discuss what class you plan to start with and so on.

I'm planning on Thuamaturge as my main and then specializing in the Black Mage.

I will let you know as soon as I can get onto the facebook page for our clan where and what :P

Heya

We were on Moogle...few of us played in the closed Beta...was really awsome! Looking foward to this game. I also intend to go black mage as thats the toon I played in beta....very squishy tho. Be warned (unless you played beta and already know ) I already know that Blackswan and a few others wanna play as well, im pretty sure I will play as well...until Wildstar that is...

Im a massive Final Fantasy Fan, and dont mind subs

Fear the Unknown.... Embrace the inevitable...

Hahaha Bane well Nima and I will be seeing you ingame :P

Quote Originally Posted by Banelight View Post
    Heya

We were on Moogle...few of us played in the closed Beta...was really awsome! Looking foward to this game. I also intend to go black mage as thats the toon I played in beta....very squishy tho. Be warned (unless you played beta and already know ) I already know that Blackswan and a few others wanna play as well, im pretty sure I will play as well...until Wildstar that is...

Im a massive Final Fantasy Fan, and dont mind subs
    Heh yeah I played Conjurer during the phase 3 so I think I can do squishy.

I'm still mulling over maybe playing a lancer so I can eventually do Dragoon. Just not sure if I want to do melee or physical. I think I might try Lancer and Thaumaturge up to level 10 during phase 4 and decide then.

hEHEHE I see a guild full of mages :P Preodering my copy tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    hEHEHE I see a guild full of mages :P Preodering my copy tonight!
    Sweet!

If we are gonna be too many squishies then I'll happily roll that Lancer or even a Gladiator if we need a tank. Just not doing healer again lol.

Heehe I wanna be a healer - tried it out in the beta and I liked it, so dibs!

LOL...I normally roll tank first, then dps, depending on whats needed in Guild! Always seems to be tank first tho....was same on Neverwinter.... have played healer few times as well, but not my favourite. Last healer I actually enjoyed playing was Runepriest on Warhammer online

Didn't get to try Tank tho on Beta as Unsane played tanky class and Blackswan was healer.

Fear the Unknown.... Embrace the inevitable...

Quote Originally Posted by Banelight View Post
    LOL...I normally roll tank first, then dps, depending on whats needed in Guild! Always seems to be tank first tho....was same on Neverwinter.... have played healer few times as well, but not my favourite. Last healer I actually enjoyed playing was Runepriest on Warhammer online

Didn't get to try Tank tho on Beta as Unsane played tanky class and Blackswan was healer.
    I always found myself playing healer in traditional MMO's, this time I just want to DPS - less stress.

BTW have you guys decided which server you are going to roll on? I have a friend playing on PS3 and I'd like to give him heads-up as to what server to roll on.