Page 154 of 154 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154
Results 1,531 to 1,539 of 1539

Thread: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

They've nerfed levelling. Wasn't a grind for me on my alt at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Crableg View Post
    Started a Thaumaturge, so far combat hasn't been "thrilling". mainly just spam fireball then use transpose to switch Astral fire to Astral ice to gain MP back, and vice versa.

But I'm only level 11 so there is still a long way to go. I'm sure it gets better as you gain more spells.
    Once you get the Black Mage job is when it starts to become really fun to play. I would try to get that done as soon as you hit level 30, your DPS and combat options will increase if you do.

You will need to level archer to 15 as well in order to unlock the job quest. http://ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Jobs

I haven't played BLM from 50 - 60 so I don't really know how they play post level 50, I've only been playing my WHM to 60.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSwan View Post
    They've nerfed levelling. Wasn't a grind for me on my alt at all.
    That's good to hear. 40 - 50 used to be a really PITA, specifically 48 - 50. Fate grinding is not fun...
    Last edited by Isengard; 27-08-2015 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Isengard View Post
    I've only been playing my WHM to 60.
    Hey Isen. Didn't know you started playing again? If you're keen, we're on Phoenix and are doing pretty well. We've cleared all the content and are currently working on Savage with our group. Would be great if you could come and join us at some point! Would be awesome to play with you again.

Quote Originally Posted by Unsane View Post
    Hey Isen. Didn't know you started playing again? If you're keen, we're on Phoenix and are doing pretty well. We've cleared all the content and are currently working on Savage with our group. Would be great if you could come and join us at some point! Would be awesome to play with you again.
    Hey man yeah I started up again. I stayed on Moogle because I couldn't justify the cost of a server transfer so I just stuck it out with the frenchies. I've been doing Alexander Normal since Saturday and up to iLevel 186 atm. My sub ends next weekend and I'm probably going to break until 3.5 hits, but when I do resub I might hit you up and I can see about a transfer around then.

How are you guys fairing with Savage? I hear it's pretty tough!

If pName "Sarnev Rok" is here, please inbox me/in-game mail me the name of your new character so I can invite them to the FC!

Has anyone tested the new ping today after the servers were moved to the EU.

Seems a lot better. Vahlor has noticed a big difference as a tank.

I got some playtime in last night and I definitely noticed that everything felt more responsive. That jump from around 400ms to 170ms helped a lot.

I wonder if Bane has tested his Mudra macros yet.