Thread: Film director Neill Blomkamp on the Halo film failure

Default Film director Neill Blomkamp on the Halo film failure

Film director Niell Blomkamp on the Halo film failure

Niell Blomkamp discusses the downfall of the Halo movie project and how it helped his career

Can't wait for Elysium...

District 9 was fucking awesome!!!! That should have a sequel soon, like the alien said in the movie, he'll be back in 3 years

[QUOTE=TBlaar;802825]Can't wait for Elysium...

QUOTE]

I didn't realize it was already coming out, this Friday? I just love getting surprised like this. One of the perks of not keeping up to date with movie news.
    Nothing is permitted, everything is true.

Naughty, naughty Jeremy. We've had this discussion before: It's Neill Blomkamp. Not Niell. Not Bloemkamp. Neill Blomkamp.

But that’s the problem. When something pre-exists, there’s this idea of my own interpretation versus 150 other people involved with the film’s interpretation of the same intellectual property.
    I think that is a wonderful explanation of why "the book is always better", as well as why video game movie adaptations are almost always disappointing.
    One day, I'll grow up and become responsible.
    Probably not today.

district 9 totally took me by surprise, I didn't know it was south African when I sat down to watch it - I was really upset when I found out... then about 30 minutes into it I realised I was loving this movie
    “Well, if you see anything crawl out of the sea and try to breathe, you could try telling it not to bother.”

I knew it was South African as soon as the dialogue started to heat up. Never heard so many foks in my life. Great film though.