Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: PrepaidGamer.com - Specials, Promotions, Support

Default PrepaidGamer.com - Specials, Promotions, Support

We'd like to welcome PrepaidGamer.com to the MyGaming forum.

In this thread the official PrepaidGamer representative on MyGaming - PrepaidGamer.com - will be posting updates on the company's specials and sales promotions, and addressing any issues customers may have.

SALES/SUPPORT: https://www.prepaidgamer.com/contact/
    EMAIL: [email protected]
    TEL: (087) 943 8886 (basic sales enquiries only)
    FAX: (086) 604 3029
    Postal Address: PrepaidGamer.com, P.O. Box 90, Hilton 3245
    Business Hours: 09:00 - 17:00, Monday - Friday (Excluding Public Holidays)

Feedback is welcome, but please refrain from engaging in lengthy off-topic conversations.

MyGaming is not affiliated with PrepaidGamer.com

There's a GIF for that MetalSoup's Avatar

Welcome PrepaidGamer.com guy. Do you think you may be eventually sell Steam keys and stuff like that?

Hey everyone!

I'm the company representative on the forum, so please feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding PrepaidGamer.com. I'll be posting up specials as well as any new products we introduce, for those interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    Welcome PrepaidGamer.com guy. Do you think you may be eventually sell Steam keys and stuff like that?
    Thanks @Eugene! Yes, this is something we've been looking into for a couple of months now, and already have a number of games lined up. We'll be announcing more on this soon, so keep an eye on this thread, as well as our social channels: Twitter and Facebook.
    PrepaidGamer.com - Game codes and game time for PSN, Xbox LIVE, WoW, and more, delivered digitally, 24/7!

We're currently running some specials on Xbox LIVE and PSN subscriptions during August:

3 Month Xbox LIVE Gold - R149

PlayStation Plus 90-day - R139

PlayStation Plus 365-day - R449
    PrepaidGamer.com - Game codes and game time for PSN, Xbox LIVE, WoW, and more, delivered digitally, 24/7!

Default PrepaidGamer.com - Specials, Promotions, Support

Hey prepaid gamer, will you guys be getting steam wallet vouchers in the future? And if you you do.. How long do u think before you'll have it for sale?
    Corsair Carbide Spec-01, MSI Z97Z SLI Krait ed., Seasonic S12II 520w, Gigabyte Geforce GTX 970, Mushkin Blackline 8gb, i5 4690k, 1 TB

Quote Originally Posted by Keepa34 View Post
    Hey prepaid gamer, will you guys be getting steam wallet vouchers in the future? And if you you do.. How long do u think before you'll have it for sale?
    Hey Keepa34,

We've looked at getting Steam Wallet vouchers in the past, but don't feel we can offer them at a competitive rate. Steam do not sell these vouchers directly to businesses outside of the US, and so we have to go through a wholesaler. When you add to that the additional costs such as the wholesaler's margin, import VAT and foreign currency charges, we would have to sell the vouchers at far above their face value, which we don't feel represents a good value to gamers. This is why we're looking at doing individual games rather, as we can be competitive on this and offer better than Steam rates since games aren't region restricted like the vouchers.

Of course, if the situation changes, we'll certainly add them to the site. But for the immediate future, we won't be selling Steam Wallet vouchers.

Child of Eden (Xbox Download) is currently on special for just R65 (was R125). One of the best Kinect games, but can also be played with a normal controller.

Hi PrepaidGamer

Welcome to the forum, always nice to have reps on here.

Quick question, your R500 PSN vouchers are out of stock Any idea when you'll be getting more?

Also, Sony has a special on at the moment, where if you buy 365 day PSN+, you get an extra 90 days free, do you know if that would also apply to the 365 day vouchers on your site, or would it just be subs purchased on the PSN Store?

Quote Originally Posted by matt View Post
    Hi PrepaidGamer

Welcome to the forum, always nice to have reps on here.

Quick question, your R500 PSN vouchers are out of stock Any idea when you'll be getting more?

Also, Sony has a special on at the moment, where if you buy 365 day PSN+, you get an extra 90 days free, do you know if that would also apply to the 365 day vouchers on your site, or would it just be subs purchased on the PSN Store?
    Thanks for the welcome, matt.

We were just loading stock when you posted, and the R500 PSN vouchers are now back in stock.

I have seen that special, but it seems to only apply to subs purchased via the PSN Store, unfortunately. I'm double checking with Ster Kinekor and will provide feedback as soon as I hear.

Update: "The offer is only available on PlayStation Store and the web store, retail customers will not qualify." So unfortunately prepaid cards are not part of the same promotion, but we do have some of our own deals on PS+ and PSN vouchers at the moment
    Last edited by PrepaidGamer.com; 30-08-2013 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PrepaidGamer.com View Post
    Thanks for the welcome, matt.

We were just loading stock when you posted, and the R500 PSN vouchers are now back in stock.

I have seen that special, but it seems to only apply to subs purchased via the PSN Store, unfortunately. I'm double checking with Ster Kinekor and will provide feedback as soon as I hear.
    Thanks. Didn't think that it would apply to pre-bought subs, which is why I wanted to buy a R500 voucher.

- - - Updated - - -

Cool, done and done. I like that you have Payfast InstantEFT as a payment option. Makes things nice and easy and I don't have to give out any credit card details.

Got a R500 voucher for R465, and used that to buy a 365 day PSN+ sub, and got 90 days free