Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread: PrepaidGamer.com - Specials, Promotions, Support

Don't miss out on eGifts24's Cyber Monday Sale. Kicks off at 9AM. All deals will be announced on Twitter: @egifts24

PrepaidGamer.com - Game codes and game time for PSN, Xbox LIVE, WoW, and more, delivered digitally, 24/7!

Quote Originally Posted by PrepaidGamer.com View Post
    Don't miss out on eGifts24's Cyber Monday Sale. Kicks off at 9AM. All deals will be announced on Twitter: @egifts24

Ooo nice! I hope you guys have good specials on 1 year XBox Live memberships today.

Added to Deals article - Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Ooo nice! I hope you guys have good specials on 1 year XBox Live memberships today.
    hehe good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Unfortunately we won't have a deal on the 1 year membership (we nearly did, but late stock delivery meant we couldn't), but we will have something on the 3 Months membership

Quote Originally Posted by RyanBrothwell View Post
    Added to Deals article - Thanks
    Thanks
    PrepaidGamer.com - Game codes and game time for PSN, Xbox LIVE, WoW, and more, delivered digitally, 24/7!

Unfortunately we won't have a deal on the 1 year membership (we nearly did, but late stock delivery meant we couldn't), but we will have something on the 3 Months membership
    Oh noes! I'll keep an eye and see what the 3 months one cost.

Just 30 minutes left to get 15% off any Steam Wallet Code (ends 3PM). Details here: https://twitter.com/eGifts24/status/803191860353187840

Just 30 minutes left to get 15% off any Steam Wallet Code (ends 3PM). Details here: https://twitter.com/eGifts24/status/803191860353187840
    AAARRRGGGG!! Dammit I forgot about the special. Bought a Wallet code earlier but didn't see the code to enter. Is this special available on the PrepaidGamer.com site as well?

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    AAARRRGGGG!! Dammit I forgot about the special. Bought a Wallet code earlier but didn't see the code to enter. Is this special available on the PrepaidGamer.com site as well?
    Hey [MENTION=9789]DieGrootHammer[/MENTION],

It's available just on eGifts24. We can provide you with a promotional voucher to the value of the discount you would've got. Just PM me your order number. It's fine if you bought it on PrepaidGamer as well. The promotional voucher will be for eGifts24 though.

Hey [MENTION=9789]DieGrootHammer[/MENTION],

It's available just on eGifts24. We can provide you with a promotional voucher to the value of the discount you would've got. Just PM me your order number. It's fine if you bought it on PrepaidGamer as well. The promotional voucher will be for eGifts24 though.
    Ah okay. Well I bought the voucher from prepaidgamer.com so I couldn't get it in any case. Thanks though. I'll bookmark eGifts24 as well to get my Steam wallet codes