Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: VCpay - anyone use it?

Default VCpay - anyone use it?

hey guys.. so i found out about this recently.. i know its kind of an old thing but it may help those who don't know...

VCpay is Virtual Credit card. i haven't tested it out fully myself yet but i will real soon with all of these cheap bundles
    Corsair Carbide Spec-01, MSI Z97Z SLI Krait ed., Seasonic S12II 520w, Gigabyte Geforce GTX 970, Mushkin Blackline 8gb, i5 4690k, 1 TB

Quote Originally Posted by Keepa34 View Post
    hey guys.. so i found out about this recently.. i know its kind of an old thing but it may help those who don't know...

VCpay is Virtual Credit card. i haven't tested it out fully myself yet but i will real soon with all of these cheap bundles
    I use it, bonus is i can transfer money via eft which is bonus.
    Using it only to pay for my Electricity and Land Tax. Very good system. Though I would not recommend any1 who is using an ABSA credit card to top up. I never receive my RVN codes when requested.

Though i have never walked into a shop and used the VCpay Android app to purchase stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieChoke View Post
    I use it, bonus is i can transfer money via eft which is bonus.
    Using it only to pay for my Electricity and Land Tax. Very good system. Though I would not recommend any1 who is using an ABSA credit card to top up. I never receive my RVN codes when requested.

Though i have never walked into a shop and used the VCpay Android app to purchase stuff.
    I'm with absa but I'm trying to do an EFT payment but i have no idea where to actually send the reference...? i feel like I'm missing something..
    Corsair Carbide Spec-01, MSI Z97Z SLI Krait ed., Seasonic S12II 520w, Gigabyte Geforce GTX 970, Mushkin Blackline 8gb, i5 4690k, 1 TB

Quote Originally Posted by Keepa34 View Post
    I'm with absa but I'm trying to do an EFT payment but i have no idea where to actually send the reference...? i feel like I'm missing something..
    You don't send them proof of payment, just insure your cellphone number is the same number as registered number on the site.When you pay the beneficiary use beneficiary reference (Your Cell number)

Yeah felt the same way about it the first time, transfered R10 to be safe, but in anyways, it does take a while to actually be confirmed in the account and the sms sent.

I remember when i first set it up it took me about 3 tries to actually get the whole thing right, they not really straight forward about depositing money, I think i phoned them eventually.

Aslong as you got the VCapp installed and got a reference account set against your cell, use your cell number as reference.

-Edited
    Soz man forgot to add, they are a special service, so they not like a beneficiary.
    Last edited by ArchieChoke; 02-09-2013 at 12:33 PM.

Bumping this old post..

Vcpay is currently running a promo where you can get R100 when you register and use the code Free100. You can then create a virtual card and and purchase practically anywhere. I used mine to buy a takealot R100 voucher.

Quote Originally Posted by mk786 View Post
    Bumping this old post..

Vcpay is currently running a promo where you can get R100 when you register and use the code Free100. You can then create a virtual card and and purchase practically anywhere. I used mine to buy a takealot R100 voucher.
    Thank you so much! That worked perfectly!

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Thank you so much! That worked perfectly!
    You are welcome!

Bumping this old post..

but i already have an account.. :/ will just register all the other phone numbers in the house

Bumping this old post..

Meh I wish I had another number to register

[MENTION=9816]mk786[/MENTION] - shot brutha, worked like a charm just when I needed it too.