Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Humans are morons...

Default Humans are morons...

I am on the road quite a bit, having to drive from the East Rand to the Fourways/Randburg area quite often, so yesterday there was quite a serious accident on the N1 just before the Rivonia offramp, I got stuck in the traffic at Marlboro Road, I assumed it was a major accident because it took more than an hour to drive 3km...Anyway so I finally get to the front when I notice but the accident is on the other side of the highway...Our traffic delay was being cause by people slowing down or even stopping so they can take photographs of what looked to be mercedes that drove in under a truck.

Now I am sorry, how can you call yourself human if you stop at the scene of a serious accident and take photos of what was most likely a fatal accident (can't see how anyone survived being crushed under a truck like that considering the merc was cut in 2) You have so little respect for yourself or the deceased that you can do that.

It infuriated me and I swore at a couple of people, specifically a couple that pulled off in the fast lane to video this, and to them I would just like to say you 2 are disrespectful pieces of shit and one day if something like this happens to you, remember someone will be there recording when you're bodies are being removed from the car.

Fucking idiots.

Indeed....those are the same idiots that cause more accidents because the stop to look...

Fear the Unknown.... Embrace the inevitable...

Quote Originally Posted by Banelight View Post
    Indeed....those are the same idiots that cause more accidents because the stop to look...
    I get rubbernecking, Its just human nature to look but to physically stop to take photos and videos on your phone or tablet is just beying fucking retarded. Man it put such a sour taste in my mouth.

I know that feel. With the accident we had here at Flora where the truck took out about 23 cars, 18 people injured and 5 deceased, I had the same experience. Across the road from Flora there's a Standard Bank business park, and every single one of those employed there came out with their phones, cameras even tablets/ipads.

There were people lying everywhere, blood everywhere, body parts you couldn't even recognize. But still they stood with their cameras taking vids or photos while the rest of us tried helping those that could still be helped. We threw blankets over the deceased and parts and blood, and there was fucking idiots who actually lifted the blankets/sheets so they could take photos of the gruesome stuff.

I mean how disrespectful can you get. One of the deceased's husband came to look at the car and even then bystanders took photos. I feel sorry for those doing this kind of thing, coz one day the same will happen to you lying there dead and exposed....

yea man its so messed up. I just wish they could screen off the area so people cant see whats going on. So much time wasted when people rubberneck. Just drive why do you want to look at it.

Indeed man. I absolutely despise this behaviour. If you do this you are the lowest of the low...

Quote Originally Posted by z1oc View Post
    yea man its so messed up. I just wish they could screen off the area so people cant see whats going on. So much time wasted when people rubberneck. Just drive why do you want to look at it.
    I have to agree with you there, i think it will save everyone alot of hassle and accidents if the roads were screened off from one another.

It will help with the bright headlights at night as well as people staring at accidents on the other side of the road.

RAPTR || STEAM || PSN || BLOG
    :: My Active Giveaways ::
    NIKS

That is next level rubber necking, and I would've also been livid. My commute is about 1hr each way, and it infuriates me when there's a traffic jam for no reason what so ever.

The thing that should not be Tsar's Avatar

People are very selfish. They don't want to get their hands dirty and rather let someone else do it

I for one will try and help if needed.

need to work on Nano wall tech like the once in Doom movie lol a few pools and boom screened off no one would know whats going on it could be road works for all we know.