Page 28 of 80 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearthstone Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
    i feel your pain bro! i was up against a Priest who just kept increasing health of his minions and draw cards every time they were healed. when he killed me, his character was at full health
    Some of the Priest decks are brutal... Also got owned so hard by a priest last night...

Had a good first run in the arena, won my first 3 games, then got pumped 3 in a row... Got a pack of cards and about 80 gold...
    Last edited by Tom; 05-02-2014 at 12:55 PM.

Cool dude, that's a top link. I need to watch some twitch streams to up my game
    Trumps Twitch Channel

Starts around 9:30PM. Been watching him for the last three weeks or so. Went from maybe 3 wins in arena to around 6-7 wins.

Thanks for the links, will definitely start watching some streams as well, i've watched few games from Moldran, he has been doing very well in Arenas

I am loving this game so much! And its cool that they give you challenges to make gold so you dont HAVE to pay for shit...

Built my first custom deck with the Hunter, With all the boosts you can give your minions i end up with about five 9-9 beasts to walk over people with

Only problem is if they have a rush deck... Its pretty difficult for me early game with my deck...

oh man, i had an EPIC win last night, courtesy of some very poor decisions by my opponent. he had a hunter deck and i had priest. he had super buffed his beasts and beaten me down to 1 health. i had only survived thanks to healing +2 the previous turn, but his oversight in attacking one of my minions instead of me directly.

i was then able to cast Gurubashi :
    http://www.hearthpwn.com/cards/624-gurubashi-berserker

Then i cast Inner Fire, buffing his attack :
    http://www.hearthpwn.com/cards/207-inner-fire

I then cast Defender of Argus :-)
    http://www.hearthpwn.com/cards/542-defender-of-argus

On his turn, the clown didnt do his maths right and he attacked my beserker with ALL his minions. it dropped to 1 health, but ended with 23 attack!

on my turn (still on 1 health, with him on 25) i hit him with my Beserker and Argus, winning the game

oh man, i had an EPIC win last night, courtesy of some very poor decisions by my opponent. he had a hunter deck and i had priest. he had super buffed his beasts and beaten me down to 1 health. i had only survived thanks to healing +2 the previous turn, but his oversight in attacking one of my minions instead of me directly.

i was then able to cast Gurubashi :
    http://www.hearthpwn.com/cards/624-gurubashi-berserker

Then i cast Inner Fire, buffing his attack :
    http://www.hearthpwn.com/cards/207-inner-fire

I then cast Defender of Argus :-)
    http://www.hearthpwn.com/cards/542-defender-of-argus

On his turn, the clown didnt do his maths right and he attacked my beserker with ALL his minions. it dropped to 1 health, but ended with 23 attack!

on my turn (still on 1 health, with him on 25) i hit him with my Beserker and Argus, winning the game
    Like a BAWS! well played, so you switched to Priest now? I turned a game with Mind Control last night, were waiting whole game for the guy to throw out his big guns as he kept on destroying every minion I put on the table, as soos as he played his 7/7 i made it my own and pwned his ass

Quote Originally Posted by PaPaRaZZ! View Post
    Like a BAWS! well played, so you switched to Priest now? I turned a game with Mind Control last night, were waiting whole game for the guy to throw out his big guns as he kept on destroying every minion I put on the table, as soos as he played his 7/7 i made it my own and pwned his ass
    you know what they say, if you can't beat them, JOIN THEM

you know what they say, if you can't beat them, JOIN THEM
    Sadly Hiro, after the spanking you gave me, my PC actually died. Won't be around for a while.
    I really miss this game, guess I'll just have to watch TB playing it and stick to my consoles.

Geez, i played my 1st rounds of arena last night, 1st of was a 0/3 beating i received with a hunter and then i used my druid for my second run.
    Currently i'm on 0-2.... i just could not lose anymore last night

Its so much more difficult than playing against others outside of arena.

RAPTR || STEAM || PSN || BLOG
    :: My Active Giveaways ::
    NIKS

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Sadly Hiro, after the spanking you gave me, my PC actually died. Won't be around for a while.
    I really miss this game, guess I'll just have to watch TB playing it and stick to my consoles.
    haha, sorry dude, i had no idea i had broken you that badly!