Page 76 of 80 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 760 of 791

Thread: Hearthstone Thread

  1. #751

    Default

    Ok firstly, WOW!!!



    Then...

    http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/...oming-6-4-2015

    Which sounds so AWESOME! Until...

    Name:  WK3D084SRVET1432942865792.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  69.7 KB

    This is taking things a bit to far... A total of nearly $100, aka R1000.00 for some cosmetic updates? This is daylight robbery in my opinion...


    "I shave my arms so I'm more aerodynamic in a fight" Wlad 2016

  2. #752

    Default

    Need to update my game still, but I did see it available for the android the other game, unfortunately not the windows phone. This is kinda the one game I wouldn't mind playing on the phone instead.

  3. #753
    Will lift for boobs! Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    3,409

    Default

    For all you HearthStoners!
    Fireside Gathering Tournament
    https://www.facebook.com/events/107768206224036/

  4. #754

    Default

    so, had not played Hearthstone for quite a while, but started again recently. Damn, i forgot how much i love this game! Incredible depth.

  5. #755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
    so, had not played Hearthstone for quite a while, but started again recently. Damn, i forgot how much i love this game! Incredible depth.
    Im so addicted bud... I absolutely love the game! And now that its on mobile its so much more accessible its actually pretty scary...


    "I shave my arms so I'm more aerodynamic in a fight" Wlad 2016

  6. #756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Im so addicted bud... I absolutely love the game! And now that its on mobile its so much more accessible its actually pretty scary...
    i have spent an unhealthy amount of time surfing Hearthpwn.com over past couple weeks! I am plotting to buy Naxx soon, but just waiting until 22nd July. I am hoping that part of this announcement is a large discount on Naxx, given that this date marks its one year anniversary

    http://www.pcgamer.com/next-hearthst...d-for-july-22/

    Dude, add me on battle.net
    Hiro#2575

  7. #757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
    i have spent an unhealthy amount of time surfing Hearthpwn.com over past couple weeks! I am plotting to buy Naxx soon, but just waiting until 22nd July. I am hoping that part of this announcement is a large discount on Naxx, given that this date marks its one year anniversary

    http://www.pcgamer.com/next-hearthst...d-for-july-22/

    Dude, add me on battle.net
    Hiro#2575
    Have added you, my battletag is StregaZA

    Awesome that we know when the next content is coming! im excited now!

    I doubt they will offer a discount on Naxx to be honest... I would seriously suggest buying Nax tho, the cards you get from it really are fantastic... Those sludge belchers are amazing...


    "I shave my arms so I'm more aerodynamic in a fight" Wlad 2016

  8. #758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Have added you, my battletag is StregaZA

    Awesome that we know when the next content is coming! im excited now!

    I doubt they will offer a discount on Naxx to be honest... I would seriously suggest buying Nax tho, the cards you get from it really are fantastic... Those sludge belchers are amazing...
    i was doing research earlier on whether to buy Naxx or Black Rock. the overwhelming consensus is that Naxx is must buy, while BRM is only really interesting at first tier.

    Definately keen to get hands on Naxx, but will just hang on till 22nd to see whats the big announcement.

  9. #759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
    i was doing research earlier on whether to buy Naxx or Black Rock. the overwhelming consensus is that Naxx is must buy, while BRM is only really interesting at first tier.

    Definately keen to get hands on Naxx, but will just hang on till 22nd to see whats the big announcement.
    Agreed... Nax cards are much better than BRM, the only big BRM cards you really want are Emperor Thaurrisan, and the Patrons if you want that deck...

    Do you ever check out Reddit? There are two amazing subreddits i frequent...

    https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/

    https://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveHS/


    "I shave my arms so I'm more aerodynamic in a fight" Wlad 2016

  10. #760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Agreed... Nax cards are much better than BRM, the only big BRM cards you really want are Emperor Thaurrisan, and the Patrons if you want that deck...

    Do you ever check out Reddit? There are two amazing subreddits i frequent...

    https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/

    https://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveHS/
    got the hearthstone sub on my shortcuts checking out the competitive sub now, thanks

Similar Threads

  1. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft unveiled by Blizzard
    By James in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24-03-2013, 08:38 AM
  2. The WTF thread
    By matt in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 27-08-2012, 11:02 AM
  3. StarCraft 2 Achievement Thread (AKA Boasting thread)
    By _Caboose_ in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-07-2010, 10:45 AM
  4. QC thread
    By Raven Gold in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28-04-2010, 09:16 AM
  5. The thread of WANT!
    By Etiko in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 21-10-2009, 09:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •