Page 78 of 80 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 LastLast

Thread: Hearthstone Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
    Has anyone else found that it's cheaper to purchase adventures through your android device than on your PC. I'm on the European server and the latest adventure costs me R249.99 if I purchase via the android app and R279.99 via PC........
    Ya its always a little cheaper through the google app than if you convert it...

"I shave my arms so I'm more aerodynamic in a fight" Wlad 2016

Guys is anyone else playing the new adventure? The League of Explorers is probably the most fun i have had in hearthstone in AGES! its by far the best adventure to date!

I just finished the second wing, and the way they have made this adventure with the "travel" part of the adventure really blows my mind!

Why is this thread so quiet! So much interesting Hearthstone news and no one wants to talk about it!

What are everyone's thoughts on the introduction of the two separate modes, Standard and Wild? Standard will be a mode where they rotate out any set or adventure cards from a full year prior, so when it starts all sets released in 2014 will not be playable in standard, except the classic set, so we lose out on the Naxrammus cards and the Goblins vs Gnomes Set... Then Wild is pretty much what we have now, just with all the future expansions thrown in...
    [MENTION=532]Hiro[/MENTION] what are your thoughts? You never ended up buying Nax hey? Once the new format starts you wont be able to purchase old adventures either, which i think is pretty silly...

I think it's great that standard mode is coming and that it will be the go to mode for tournaments etc. It should keep things fresh and new cards will have a big impact. Also easier for new players to get into the game.

Is there a release date for it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by shibobo View Post
    I think it's great that standard mode is coming and that it will be the go to mode for tournaments etc. It should keep things fresh and new cards will have a big impact. Also easier for new players to get into the game.

Is there a release date for it yet?
    From what i can remember the announcement will be on March 9th, hopefully with a new expansion added as well!!!

[MENTION=13244]Tom[/MENTION] how do i get this game??? seems fun

Quote Originally Posted by Cappie View Post
    [MENTION=13244]Tom[/MENTION] how do i get this game??? seems fun
    You either get it from your phone's application store, or download Battle.net and grab it from there. Either way you'll need a Blizzard account to play.
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    You either get it from your phone's application store, or download Battle.net and grab it from there. Either way you'll need a Blizzard account to play.
    Thanks man ill check it out!!! i do have a blizzard account!!! used to play WOW so needed it for that lol

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Cappie View Post
    Thanks man ill check it out!!! i do have a blizzard account!!! used to play WOW so needed it for that lol

thank you
    Its a great game cappie! So addictive though lol... If you played WOW you will love it...

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Its a great game cappie! So addictive though lol... If you played WOW you will love it...
    Geez, stop tempting me like this! I don't have the time!