Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 LastLast

Thread: Hearthstone Thread

Quote Originally Posted by murfle View Post
    Geez, stop tempting me like this! I don't have the time!
    A game only lasts like 10 mins... A really long game can be maybe 20 but thats rare... And if you play a fast deck you can get through a game in like 5 minutes... The problem comes in when you play like 30 games in a row lol...

Add me on Battle Net if you guys do decide to play, StregaZA#1138

"I shave my arms so I'm more aerodynamic in a fight" Wlad 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    A game only lasts like 10 mins... A really long game can be maybe 20 but thats rare... And if you play a fast deck you can get through a game in like 5 minutes... The problem comes in when you play like 30 games in a row lol...

Add me on Battle Net if you guys do decide to play, StregaZA#1138
    But how quickly can I pick up the rules and what all the cards do?

But how quickly can I pick up the rules and what all the cards do?
    There is a really good tutorial when you start, it explains everything about how the game works etc, and the cards you will eventually learn, but they all explain exactly what they do in the text on the card... The only things you will need to learn are like what Taunt does, and what a battlecry does, what a deathrattle is, etc, but thats all explained...

Now is actually a great time to pick up the game because they are introducing Formats soon, so as a new player you can focus on collecting new cards, as the older cards are being fazed out in the Standard format...

Just give it a go with the Tutorial, you will see its really easy to pick up... [MENTION=23109]Cappie[/MENTION] you should also

There is a really good tutorial when you start, it explains everything about how the game works etc, and the cards you will eventually learn, but they all explain exactly what they do in the text on the card... The only things you will need to learn are like what Taunt does, and what a battlecry does, what a deathrattle is, etc, but thats all explained...

Now is actually a great time to pick up the game because they are introducing Formats soon, so as a new player you can focus on collecting new cards, as the older cards are being fazed out in the Standard format...

Just give it a go with the Tutorial, you will see its really easy to pick up... [MENTION=23109]Cappie[/MENTION] you should also
    Ok, I may just do that

Ok, I may just do that
    Im not sure how into eSports etc you are, but there is a great SA Hearthstone Community that play tournaments on a regular basis... If you get into it its super awesome!

sheet bro beans!!!! ill give it a gander when i get home ayt???

Tried hearthstone now for about the 8th time. My Internet connection sucks do keeps kicking me out of my game. So yea, another game ruined by forcing it always online for me.

There's a GIF for that MetalSoup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AstroTurf View Post
    Tried hearthstone now for about the 8th time. My Internet connection sucks do keeps kicking me out of my game. So yea, another game ruined by forcing it always online for me.
    Well, to be fair, the game would be completely worthless offline anyway. Not much content for single player.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSoup View Post
    Well, to be fair, the game would be completely worthless offline anyway. Not much content for single player.
    Yea, suppose I should be more worried about my sp than the game.

Man, the Shadowcaster minion for Rogue is a ton of fun to play with. The amount of crazy plays that it can generate are almost endless.

Today I had a Bran onboard, and with Shadowcaster then created 2 more that only cost 1 mana each. Played both and then played the C'Thun minion that deals 2 damage to a target. That ended up killing my opponent.

Also shadowcasting the Blade of C'Thun is great, plus then shadowstepping your Shadowcaster to add another one to your hand (Two 1 Mana cards that remove any creature and buff C'Thun?? YES PLEASE!). Craziness! Ultimately resulted in a 38 damage C'thun.

I am loving this expansion. I'm only rank 17 this season, but I'm not really trying to achieve any specific rank this month. I'm just trying as many new decks as possible.