Page 103 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1175

Thread: Thread of PC Woes, Troubles, Problems, and Issues

I dont get it why is a rx 480 more expensive in South Africa then a gtx 1060. Is this some kind of price fixing or what? Seems pretty lame to me as I dont want some dx11 card I wont need in 2 years >.>. Anyone know why 300 dollar cards are being sold cheaper then a 250 dollar card. I know not all are 300 some 250-300 but even then.

Quote Originally Posted by KBGamer View Post
    I dont get it why is a rx 480 more expensive in South Africa then a gtx 1060. Is this some kind of price fixing or what? Seems pretty lame to me as I dont want some dx11 card I wont need in 2 years >.>. Anyone know why 300 dollar cards are being sold cheaper then a 250 dollar card. I know not all are 300 some 250-300 but even then.
    It's most likely that the intermediaries (importers and distributors ) are just a tad more expensive

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoFish View Post
    It's most likely that the intermediaries (importers and distributors ) are just a tad more expensive

Well I hope this changes in the next year I aint gonna pair a Zen cpu with a 1060 as its outdated for what I like. I may as well get a 1070 with the rx 480s price here..

Quote Originally Posted by KBGamer View Post
    Well I hope this changes in the next year I aint gonna pair a Zen cpu with a 1060 as its outdated for what I like. I may as well get a 1070 with the rx 480s price here..
    Not likely to change any time soon though

So got home last night to find that my PC is not switching on. Try switch on and all that happens is it lights up and fans spin up for a second (if that) and then off again.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    So got home last night to find that my PC is not switching on. Try switch on and all that happens is it lights up and fans spin up for a second (if that) and then off again.
    Made sure all hardware and cables are in position and not lose ? No beep or any noise?

Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    Made sure all hardware and cables are in position and not lose ? No beep or any noise?
    Yeah, reseated alles and problem persists. Only had board, CPU, RAM connected and problem still persists. Even without RAM problem persists with no beeping. Just powers up for a second and off again.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Yeah, reseated alles and problem persists. Only had board, CPU, RAM connected and problem still persists. Even without RAM problem persists with no beeping. Just powers up for a second and off again.
    Hope it did not get struck be lightning. If you have another pc. Perhaps try trial and error.
    When you removed the RAM and tried to boot it up. Did it BEEP?

It's your PSU. It's given up the ghost.

I'm with Dulcis Ultio on this, you might have inadvertently let out the magic smoke from the PSU