Page 17 of 118 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Thread of PC Woes, Troubles, Problems, and Issues

Makro normaly sells them with a cleaning kit. Or Game now and again has it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Crzwaco View Post
    Makro normaly sells them with a cleaning kit. Or Game now and again has it as well.
    I went to Makro and asked them but they looked at me as if I was trying to buy crack cocaine.

I just use our big ass compressor at home - dad uses it for all kinda things. I just stand a fair distance back tho and keep away from the fans to clean out my pc box. (I know of a few ppl who takes their pc's to the petrol station and they use the hoses there to clean their pc's.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    I just use our big ass compressor at home - dad uses it for all kinda things. I just stand a fair distance back tho and keep away from the fans to clean out my pc box. (I know of a few ppl who takes their pc's to the petrol station and they use the hoses there to clean their pc's.
    I see a youtube video coming.

Tooken, I got some at Game.

Quote Originally Posted by Murph View Post
    I see a youtube video coming.

Tooken, I got some at Game.
    K, I'll try at game. Shot guys

Lol at the air compressor. I can just imagine thaaat sh*t going wrong

Hehe Practice makes perfect - I tested it on the family's pc first - no issues. And have been doing it for 4 years to my pc and also no issues Once every month I just blow the dirt out, then I use an old makeup brush to dust the fans and various sensitive bits

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Hehe Practice makes perfect - I tested it on the family's pc first - no issues. And have been doing it for 4 years to my pc and also no issues Once every month I just blow the dirt out, then I use an old makeup brush to dust the fans and various sensitive bits
    Well, I probably would have done it that way too If I had one

Vacuum cleaner is seriously not cutting it anymore.

My dad actually modded our old vaccuum cleaner - it's one of those fossilized models - you plug the hose in one side to vaccuum, and plug it in the other side to blow. So he sawed it in half ... now it only blows.

But it actually pumps out a fair bit of air, so I've used that a couple of times. Only thing is ... being an old machine, from back in a time when things were built to last, even sawn in half, weighs 4 or 5 kilos - holding it in one hand for more than a few minutes, especially since it's trying to launch you into orbit, is painful.

Hmm ... just had an idea for a new FPS weapon - Sawn-off Vac set to blow

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox View Post
    My dad actually modded our old vaccuum cleaner - it's one of those fossilized models - you plug the hose in one side to vaccuum, and plug it in the other side to blow. So he sawed it in half ... now it only blows.

But it actually pumps out a fair bit of air, so I've used that a couple of times. Only thing is ... being an old machine, from back in a time when things were built to last, even sawn in half, weighs 4 or 5 kilos - holding it in one hand for more than a few minutes, especially since it's trying to launch you into orbit, is painful.

Hmm ... just had an idea for a new FPS weapon - Sawn-off Vac set to blow
    Why don't you just leave it on the ground while using it?

Fitted attachment ... the machine might have lasted, but the hose died a sad death long ago