Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tomb Raider Coming To PS4 & Xbox One?

Default Tomb Raider Coming To PS4 & Xbox One?

A rating by the Brazilian classification board suggests that Tomb Raider could be making its way to PS4 and Xbox One.

The ratings, spotted by Siliconera, are for Xbox 360, PS3, PC, PS4 and Xbox One versions of Tomb Raider.

The obvious conclusion is that Square Enix are intending to bring a next-gen version of Tomb Raider to PS4 and Xbox One, though that's far from certain at this point.

Note that this rating refers to the version of Tomb Raider that is already available on current-gen systems rather than a sequel.

A sequel for Tomb Raider is in the works, but it seems likely that we won't be seeing any more of that game for quite a while yet.

Source : Now Gamer

------

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition heading to next-gen
    Last edited by James; 21-11-2013 at 12:49 PM. Reason: MyGaming link

Cool loved the old Tomb Raider hope its just as good as the old one with Lara Croft

Ichigo Ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo View Post
    Cool loved the old Tomb Raider hope its just as good as the old one with Lara Croft
    As opposed to the old one with Batman?

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthrope View Post
    No stupid - obviously the new Tomb Raider with Nathan Drake is better than the Tomb Raider with Batman, but not as good as the Tomb Raider with Ezio Auditore. Tomb Raider with Guybrush Threepwood was still the best IMO. Let's just hope they don't remake Tomb Raider with Kratos - that one was barely recognisable as a Tomb Raider game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthrope View Post
    Never played the batman game unless you speaking of the movies where I usually prefer the original actors than the ones they replace them with, one exception is James Bond.

Ichigo Ftw

Never played the batman game unless you speaking of the movies where I usually prefer the original actors than the ones they replace them with, one exception is James Bond.

It's okay, Ichigo

@james, Tomb Raider always starred Sam Fisher, you just never saw him.
    Who do you think set up all those puzzles?

You prefer this version of batman?
    Name:  tumblr_ljytw3TYs61qcwjy8.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  26.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    No stupid - obviously the new Tomb Raider with Nathan Drake is better than the Tomb Raider with Batman, but not as good as the Tomb Raider with Ezio Auditore. Tomb Raider with Guybrush Threepwood was still the best IMO. Let's just hope they don't remake Tomb Raider with Kratos - that one was barely recognisable as a Tomb Raider game.
    I have to agree with James here. The one with Guybrush was definitely the best! And the Tomb Raider with Roger Wilco comes in at a close second.

Stop posting Batman's nipples! I'm trying to get some work done. Now to investigate those 3 eerie green lights lurking in the impenetrably dark corner of the MyGaming office...

Nipple-Batman!

My favourite