Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 10 Android games and apps

Quote Originally Posted by Stunt View Post
    Isn't this a pay2win though?
    Yeah typical free to play type games, the normal currencies which arent so hard to accumulate and the premium currency for exclusives, covers, powerups, etc. You can play and win by taking part in the weekly online contests and win premium currencies, normal currencies or covers with powerups already.
    If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.

Quote Originally Posted by PR1Y35H View Post
    Yeah typical free to play type games, the normal currencies which arent so hard to accumulate and the premium currency for exclusives, covers, powerups, etc. You can play and win by taking part in the weekly online contests and win premium currencies, normal currencies or covers with powerups already.
    Thanks, think I'll give it a shot.

For other's interested: PlayStore Link

Anyone else play candy crush its a very addictive app on my android I sometimes can't stop playing for hours if I don't lose any lives .

Ichigo Ftw

A Bards Tale, it was on special over December now that is an awesome game :-)
    Live Long and Prosper

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo View Post
    Anyone else play candy crush its a very addictive app on my android I sometimes can't stop playing for hours if I don't lose any lives .
    I used to be an addict, went to candy crush rehab centre, and I'm happy to say I've overcome my addiction or maybe sad
    Last edited by PR1Y35H; 17-01-2014 at 08:39 PM.
    If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.

PvZ2 and Candy Crush are helping me pass the time on the crapper (let's be honest: when else do you actually play games on your phone?)

Quote Originally Posted by The Voice View Post
    PvZ2 and Candy Crush are helping me pass the time on the crapper (let's be honest: when else do you actually play games on your phone?)
    Before I go to sleep or when bored.

Ichigo Ftw

Also a candy crush player here, on both FB and Android phone. When Lives have depleted on the one platform.. I continue on the other platform.. thanks to facebook sync

On level 148 at the moment.
    4690k @4.5ghz |CM SEIDON 120V PLUS |CM HAF 932 |ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer | 16GB DDR3 | 2x Saphire RX480 Nitro+ OC| 2x256GB SSD RAID0 | 850w Corsair PSU

Quote Originally Posted by blaaislaai View Post
    Also a candy crush player here, on both FB and Android phone. When Lives have depleted on the one platform.. I continue on the other platform.. thanks to facebook sync

On level 148 at the moment.
    WoW only on lvl 50 so far to go.

Ichigo Ftw

I was a bit annoyed when I finished the Lemonade Lake stage: I would've had to pay to continue. Then, for some reason, a friend sent me a request on FB. Fired Candy Crush up on there, and voilà - Chocolate Mountains, here I come! It hadn't synced for some reason