Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Top 10 Android games and apps

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Voice View Post
    I was a bit annoyed when I finished the Lemonade Lake stage: I would've had to pay to continue. Then, for some reason, a friend sent me a request on FB. Fired Candy Crush up on there, and voilà - Chocolate Mountains, here I come! It hadn't synced for some reason
    Mine also didn't sync, but I enjoyed it all over again. heheh

I'm only lvl 29 now But i play more marvel on FB and droid now that it has come to it.

I reached some challenge in CandyCrush where I need tickets or something. Hate this crap...

Quote Originally Posted by blaaislaai View Post
    Also a candy crush player here, on both FB and Android phone. When Lives have depleted on the one platform.. I continue on the other platform.. thanks to facebook sync

On level 148 at the moment.
    Awesome! I stopped at about level 75, but my sister is also one heck of an addict, on level 156, she played the entire holidays every day!
    If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.

Banned

I hate any game where I have to buy something to proceed gaming, then I am like :"bitch you ain't gonna touch me money"

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    I hate any game where I have to buy something to proceed gaming, then I am like :"bitch you ain't gonna touch me money"
    Thats why just buy premium games with little/no in app purchases and you wont spend a dime thereafter. From personal experience with Vice City, San Andreas and Modern Combat series

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PR1Y35H View Post
    Thats why just buy premium games with little/no in app purchases and you wont spend a dime thereafter. From personal experience with Vice City, San Andreas and Modern Combat series
    I should probably do that in the future, but they always catch me with saying free download, and so I download it to use it like in a demo.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    I should probably do that in the future, but they always catch me with saying free download, and so I download it to use it like in a demo.
    I used to that too when I first got my device and then realize they make more money off you with the free game than a premium game.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunt View Post
    I reached some challenge in CandyCrush where I need tickets or something. Hate this crap...
    If you wait long enough it gets unlocked, I thought the same until it unlocked a few days later .

Ichigo Ftw

Quote Originally Posted by PR1Y35H View Post
    Wait, San Andreas is on Android?! How did I miss this!?