Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 56

Thread: Top 10 Android games and apps

  1. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brendanvb View Post
    Wait, San Andreas is on Android?! How did I miss this!?
    Yeah, I think it came out beginning of Dec 13, quite a nice solid ps2 port
    If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.

  2. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PR1Y35H View Post
    Yeah, I think it came out beginning of Dec 13, quite a nice solid ps2 port
    That's awesome! Do you know how large the download is?

  3. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brendanvb View Post
    That's awesome! Do you know how large the download is?
    On iPhone the download size is 1.5gb and 2gb when installed, android should be similar.
    If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.

  4. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PR1Y35H View Post
    On iPhone the download size is 1.5gb and 2gb when installed, android should be similar.
    Awesome. I'll be getting this for sure. Never finished San Andreas.

  5. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brendanvb View Post
    Awesome. I'll be getting this for sure. Never finished San Andreas.
    San Andreas is like R75.88 on the play store, think I will skip rather.
    4690k @4.5ghz |CM SEIDON 120V PLUS |CM HAF 932 |ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer | 16GB DDR3 | 2x Saphire RX480 Nitro+ OC| 2x256GB SSD RAID0 | 850w Corsair PSU

  6. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blaaislaai View Post
    San Andreas is like R75.88 on the play store, think I will skip rather.
    Just read that they did a full HD overhaul and optimised it for touchscreen controls. I think that price is reasonable considering you're getting a version that looks better than it did on PS2.

  7. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brendanvb View Post
    Just read that they did a full HD overhaul and optimised it for touchscreen controls. I think that price is reasonable considering you're getting a version that looks better than it did on PS2.
    In that case, I guess it is fine. But with our current phones, playing a game like that won't last long before you have to charge your phone again.
    4690k @4.5ghz |CM SEIDON 120V PLUS |CM HAF 932 |ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer | 16GB DDR3 | 2x Saphire RX480 Nitro+ OC| 2x256GB SSD RAID0 | 850w Corsair PSU

  8. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blaaislaai View Post
    In that case, I guess it is fine. But with our current phones, playing a game like that won't last long before you have to charge your phone again.
    Yeah true, it chows battery like crazy, but if you've got a portable charger of battery case then you should be good to go!
    If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.

  9. #49

    Default

    I don't really play games on my phone other than at home so my normal charger will do fine :P

  10. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brendanvb View Post
    Just read that they did a full HD overhaul and optimised it for touchscreen controls. I think that price is reasonable considering you're getting a version that looks better than it did on PS2.
    Here's the link: San Andreas PlayStore

    Friend got it and grew bored of it fast. You should be keen to play it again on PS2/PC if you're planning on getting it for your mobile. If you aren't motivated, it'll get old, fast.

Similar Threads

  1. Android Apps
    By iNNOS4iNT in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 29-05-2012, 10:54 AM
  2. Do iOS Apps Crash More Than Android Apps? A Data Dive
    By The Joker in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-02-2012, 02:29 PM
  3. The Top 10 iPhone games and apps of July 2011
    By James in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 09:10 AM
  4. iPhone Games & Apps
    By Imber in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 24-03-2011, 03:23 PM
  5. MyGaming iPhone and Android apps
    By James in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 10:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •