Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Skylanders Swap Force

  1. #1

    Default Skylanders Swap Force

    Anyone else playing it, still got to start mine and managed to get hold of the Dark Collectors edition one .

    What you guys think of it so far? What is your favourite characters? Mine is Spyro and Bash .

    Ichigo Ftw

  2. #2
    Overkill Specialist Tank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Amanzimtoti, South Africa
    Posts
    3,886

    Default

    playing it with my little brother, it's a lot better than the previous two. more fun than I gave it credit.

    favourite character Trigger Happy

    Play games, not platforms

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    playing it with my little brother, it's a lot better than the previous two. more fun than I gave it credit.

    favourite character Trigger Happy
    Cool I also use Trigger Happy here from Original Skylanders and I found first one fun so I should really enjoy the new one so will try it tonight hopefully if the house is quiet enough .

    Have to always fight for the TV as people want to watch DSTV while I want to play.

    I also bought Giants too so should I try that first or last? Also whats the point of swapping characters, is there any special reason for it got two of them here?
    Last edited by Ichigo; 14-01-2014 at 03:07 PM.

    Ichigo Ftw

  4. #4

    Default

    My 4 year old son and I play. He loves Eye-Brawler and I like Night Shift. Really fun to play. I sense that this could be a real money sucker as there are always more Skylanders to buy.

    There is a really cool ios app (free) where you can log all your Skylanders.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fivel View Post
    My 4 year old son and I play. He loves Eye-Brawler and I like Night Shift. Really fun to play. I sense that this could be a real money sucker as there are always more Skylanders to buy.

    There is a really cool ios app (free) where you can log all your Skylanders.
    Is there an android version sound interesting? Not sure if I have seen Eye-Brawler or Night Shift in the shops where did you get them .

    Whats their special skills only know the original ones?

    Skylanders is like pokemon so every game will take your hard earned cash . I also heard there is a pc version, but never tried it.
    Last edited by Ichigo; 14-01-2014 at 03:22 PM.

    Ichigo Ftw

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo View Post
    Is there an android version sound interesting? Not sure if I have seen Eye-Brawler or Night Shift in the shops where did you get them .

    Whats their special skills only know the original ones?

    Skylanders is like pokemon so every game will take your hard earned cash . I also heard there is a pc version, but never tried it.
    Sadly there is only a free ios app. I did find an android app for sale, Google should help you.

    Www.takealot.com carries a great variety at good prices. We have mostly bought our Skylanders at Toys r Us, Musica and Look and Listen. All seem to have a standard price.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fivel View Post
    Sadly there is only a free ios app. I did find an android app for sale, Google should help you.

    Www.takealot.com carries a great variety at good prices. We have mostly bought our Skylanders at Toys r Us, Musica and Look and Listen. All seem to have a standard price.
    Oh ok I usually look at Reggies or ToysRus for my stuff but do find Musica has a few specials on old figures so I buy sometimes there.

    Managed to get a rare figure from Musica which was the Polar Whirlwind. I still wonder why 3 packs are so cheap compared to the single packs, you end up saving so much especially if you need all 3.

    Ichigo Ftw

  8. #8
    Overkill Specialist Tank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Amanzimtoti, South Africa
    Posts
    3,886

    Default

    we have all the skylanders games and nearly all the figurines, short the series 3 ones. they have new powers

    8 year olds eish...

    Play games, not platforms

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    we have all the skylanders games and nearly all the figurines, short the series 3 ones. they have new powers

    8 year olds eish...
    Cool never tried to collect all just got 1-3 of every type.

  10. #10

    Default

    Need a dig swap guy to get everything from the first level so have to visit Reggies sometime so I can carry on to first town

    Ichigo Ftw

Similar Threads

  1. The buy/sell/swap thread
    By Eniigma in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 1518
    Last Post: 23-04-2018, 02:24 PM
  2. Idea's for convincing a swap out not test.
    By ArchieChoke in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-12-2013, 11:14 AM
  3. Disney Infinity - new game takes aim at Skylanders
    By James in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 16-01-2013, 02:52 PM
  4. Any one wanna swap me ???
    By Noodle in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 05:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •