Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes next gen box arts released

Default Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes next gen box arts released

Konami has released the final box arts for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. They are basically the same as the Xbox 360 and PS3 covers for the west: featuring Snake’s face but no Kaz.

metalgearinformer
    That's just like, your opinion, man.

WIN FREE SCHIT!! --> justplay.co.za

Hey how come the ps4 box is clearer more defined just joking cant wait but will have to lol.

Quote Originally Posted by XbatousaiX View Post
    Hey how come the ps4 box is clearer more defined just joking cant wait but will have to lol.
    Cause the Xbox cover is only done in 720p.

Sorry, but I had to

Do like the cover though, looks like he means business.

Looks awesome. Seriously can't wait for this. It is going to be incredible. I'm still a bit disappointed David Hayter isn't returning to voice Snake but I hope Kiefer Sutherland fills the void nicely.

where exactly does this game fit in the metal gear canon? I'm very confused..
    That's just like, your opinion, man.

WIN FREE SCHIT!! --> justplay.co.za

Quote Originally Posted by brendanvb View Post
    Looks awesome. Seriously can't wait for this. It is going to be incredible. I'm still a bit disappointed David Hayter isn't returning to voice Snake but I hope Kiefer Sutherland fills the void nicely.
    When I heard Hayter was not going to return I threw my toys. I am still not convinced about Mr 24 doing Big boss in fact it makes me physically ill.

Quote Originally Posted by Edelweiss View Post
    Just after Peace Walker the vita game.Sorry for double post.

Quote Originally Posted by Edelweiss View Post
    It is part of a sub-series of prequels in the Metal Gear series, taking place after Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker . Ground Zeroes will stand alone as the first half to Metal Gear Solid V , acting as the prologue for the upcoming Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.
    Don't worry, I struggle to keep up with the chronology too. I'm planning to replay all the others before getting into this and V as it's been a good few years since I've played them, so I hardly remember most of the stories as it is. Which reminds me - I've yet to play Peace Walker.

Quote Originally Posted by brendanvb View Post
    Don't worry, I struggle to keep up with the chronology too. I'm planning to replay all the others before getting into this and V as it's been a good few years since I've played them, so I hardly remember most of the stories as it is. Which reminds me - I've yet to play Peace Walker.
    you can get them all together in the Metal Gear Hd collection the only game not in the collection in Metal gear1.

Quote Originally Posted by XbatousaiX View Post
    you can get them all together in the Metal Gear Hd collection the only game not in the collection in Metal gear1.
    Yeah I do have the HD collection, just not got around to playing that one yet.