Page 34 of 126 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast

Thread: TV Series discussion [NO SPOILERS]

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    So.... anybody here as big a 24 fan as me and really looking forward to the new season?
    Yup here is one but for some reason i can't add it on my series guide app it still has the old one

You all should try "Happy Endings" tv show. There is that hot "Girl next door" Eliza Cuthbert as the main role. She is too hot to ignore. lol.
    Last edited by benroveno; 25-08-2014 at 03:58 AM.
    I love playing video games a lot. But not so much lately.
    YouTube
    gametabletz

I'm so bummed that Intelligence, Revolution and The Tomorrow People got cancelled

Anyway need replacements for these shows, any ideas? I heard 'the 100' is doing well, anybody started watching it?
    If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.

Quote Originally Posted by PR1Y35H View Post
    I'm so bummed that Intelligence, Revolution and The Tomorrow People got cancelled

Anyway need replacements for these shows, any ideas? I heard 'the 100' is doing well, anybody started watching it?
    Noooo not Revolution! Haven't started the second season yet, was waiting for it to finish (which it now has I believe). Super bummed I really enjoyed it. Tomorrow People also looked awesome but I'm glad I decided to wait and see if it gets picked up for a second season before getting into it, since they canned that too.

Anyhow I've started Penny Dreadful, looks like it could be pretty awesome. 2nd episode aired last night. Feels more like a movie than a series.

Quote Originally Posted by brendanvb View Post
    Anyhow I've started Penny Dreadful, looks like it could be pretty awesome. 2nd episode aired last night. Feels more like a movie than a series.
    Seen the trailer last night and looks real cool, horror theme with tons of gore and seems real intense, will give it a try.
    If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.

Quote Originally Posted by Dohc-WP View Post
    starting to enjoy silicon valley
    I enjoy that as well, tomorrow people can be cancelled, I am happy about that and revolution ending, I enjoyed tomorrow people when it started, but now its terrible. Revolution I gave up on about 5 eps into this season.

Masterchef Australia started Love the show. Also Kitchen Nighmares and hells Kitchen.

The other show I cannot miss is called Orphan Black - Doch - go watch it now!

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    So.... anybody here as big a 24 fan as me and really looking forward to the new season?
    Me too.. Hope Jack Bauer is still a badass.

Cool show if any of you wanna check it out "Surviving jack"
    .... wow....

Is anyone watching Hannibal?