Page 84 of 126 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 ... LastLast
Results 831 to 840 of 1252

Thread: TV Series discussion [NO SPOILERS]

  1. #831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    By now you should've seen episode 8 I suppose. Suffice to say things got extremely chilly. I rate it as one of my favourite GoT episodes so far!

    Season 5 is about exposition, not action. I think they're setting the stage for season 6, which should bring back the action. I'm enjoying S5 thus far!
    I fell asleep last night while watching it around halfway.
    4690k @4.5ghz |CM SEIDON 120V PLUS |CM HAF 932 |ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer | 16GB DDR3 | 2x Saphire RX480 Nitro+ OC| 2x256GB SSD RAID0 | 850w Corsair PSU

  2. #832

    Default

    Episode 8 was one of the best ones of Season 8 I thought... the rest were quite boring.
    [MENTION=13245]blaaislaai[/MENTION], the last 10 minutes was the best, you fell asleep just before it got really good!

  3. #833
    Bargain Hunter mottamort's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    East London
    Posts
    3,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TBlaar View Post
    Episode 8 was one of the best ones of Season 8 I thought... the rest were quite boring.
    [MENTION=13245]blaaislaai[/MENTION], the last 10 minutes was the best, you fell asleep just before it got really good!
    Tell us more about it, but first please share the time machine secrets, I wanna go back and invest in bitcoin before it boomed



    *disclaimer* I'm never rude when I do this, its always for lols

  4. #834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TBlaar View Post
    Episode 8 was one of the best ones of Season 8 I thought... the rest were quite boring.
    [MENTION=13245]blaaislaai[/MENTION], the last 10 minutes was the best, you fell asleep just before it got really good!
    I'll watch it tonight, thanks!!
    4690k @4.5ghz |CM SEIDON 120V PLUS |CM HAF 932 |ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer | 16GB DDR3 | 2x Saphire RX480 Nitro+ OC| 2x256GB SSD RAID0 | 850w Corsair PSU

  5. #835

  6. #836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mottamort View Post
    Tell us more about it, but first please share the time machine secrets, I wanna go back and invest in bitcoin before it boomed



    *disclaimer* I'm never rude when I do this, its always for lols
    Hehe, yeah oops I meant Episode 8

    But I do have a time machine, and can tell you that Bitcoin is nothing compared to a few new things that they will have had be launching in 2016

  7. #837

    Default

    so apparently the woman that was killed at the lion park in lanseria was a GOT series editor...

    Tourist Katherine Chappell was an editor on the popular 'Game of Thrones' series.
    Read More

  8. #838

    Default

    Finally watched GoT episode 8 again, dat ending!

    Anybody gave The Whispers a try? Trailer looks good, it might have potential but i think it's one of those series that won't last long
    4690k @4.5ghz |CM SEIDON 120V PLUS |CM HAF 932 |ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer | 16GB DDR3 | 2x Saphire RX480 Nitro+ OC| 2x256GB SSD RAID0 | 850w Corsair PSU

  9. #839
    Bargain Hunter mottamort's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    East London
    Posts
    3,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mk786 View Post
    so apparently the woman that was killed at the lion park in lanseria was a GOT series editor...


    Read More
    It can only be seen as a plus for the show then, as someone clearly as stupid as her would not have contributed to making the show any BETTER

  10. #840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mottamort View Post
    It can only be seen as a plus for the show then, as someone clearly as stupid as her would not have contributed to making the show any BETTER
    Lol mean but I hear ya

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 16-01-2014, 09:05 AM
  2. Iron Man 3 - Spoilers inside
    By Dohc-WP in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-05-2013, 03:26 PM
  3. AMD 8000 series are rebadged 7000 series.
    By Lyt in forum Hardware and Gadgets
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-04-2013, 03:09 PM
  4. Dragon Age *possible spoilers*
    By Stefan9 in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 1486
    Last Post: 23-08-2011, 01:14 PM
  5. BMW 2-series (Next Gen 1-series) Coupe Render
    By PR1Y35H in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 31-05-2011, 06:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •