Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones

Default Game of Thrones

Discussion thread for the HBO TV show Game of Thrones. The new season premiers on April 6, 2014.

Dude, there are already threads about TV Show discussions.

Ya James said people must make individual ones to discuss shows if they like then if its popular they will consider a TV Series sub forum...

Cant wait for GOT season 4, especially the Dragons... That shadow is HUGE

There's a GIF for that MetalSoup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iam3G View Post
    Dude, there are already threads about TV Show discussions.
    There's nothing wrong with creating threads for specific topics. It does seem kind of pointless to start a thread about something, without actually saying something about it, though.

what an unexpected turn of events the 3rd season had. DAMN. Did not see the stuff from the 9th episode coming.

RAPTR || STEAM || PSN || BLOG
    :: My Active Giveaways ::
    NIKS

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Ya James said people must make individual ones to discuss shows if they like then if its popular they will consider a TV Series sub forum...

Cant wait for GOT season 4, especially the Dragons... That shadow is HUGE
    Had no idea about that what James had said.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    There's nothing wrong with creating threads for specific topics. It does seem kind of pointless to start a thread about something, without actually saying something about it, though.
    I just thought that was what the TV Series forum is about. I acknowledge that there is nothing wrong about creating a thread for a specific topic, but then I might as well start a Thread about every single series I ever watch and liked (most of which I had already posted in the existing TV series thread).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tydmors View Post
    what an unexpected turn of events the 3rd season had. DAMN. Did not see the stuff from the 9th episode coming.
    I think I was in shock for that entire day. Ek was in n heavy dwaal gewees. Could not believe what had happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Iam3G View Post
    Had no idea about that what James had said.

I just thought that was what the TV Series forum is about. I acknowledge that there is nothing wrong about creating a thread for a specific topic, but then I might as well start a Thread about every single series I ever watch and liked (most of which I had already posted in the existing TV series thread).

- - - Updated - - -

I think I was in shock for that entire day. Ek was in n heavy dwaal gewees. Could not believe what had happened.
    Selfde hier. I will now just need to catch up to the TV series on my audio book again so that i can find all the details they left out or changed.

NIKS

Quote Originally Posted by Tydmors View Post
    Yeah, even though I knew something bad was going to happen (I watched this episode long after it originally aired and I remember all the Facebook reactions) nothing prepared me for that! Though if the picture below is anything to go by we haven't seen anything yet.

Name:  J1cgMCT.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  53.6 KB

Every tab in the above pic is a death in the story!

All i can say is DAMN!!! that's a lot of deaths. Luckily they keep all their actors on their toes this way. 1 bad performance and they move his/her ending closer

NIKS

If there is one character I don't want to see die, it's King Joffrey.

Why? I want them to torture him over the course of an entire season. Slowly. And he deserves much much worse!