Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Last of Us - Discussions about the story / game / DLC

Default The Last of Us - Discussions about the story / game / DLC

Here's a little spot for all TLoU fans to discuss the story / DLC / game events etc.

Please use spoilers when talking about specific events to keep those of us who haven't finished yet in the dark

----

So far I love this game, the way they managed to reach in your soul and get you hooked on what is happening is just unreal.

Walking about the city trying to get to places have been quite a challenge for me, I walk down a street and into a little building and suddenly you get surrounded by a mob of angry things who want nothing more than to rip your head off... It keeps the suspense high and your attention never falters, just in case you make a wrong turn.

One of the best games I have played. Played it on PS3, and later got it on PS4 again. Loved how the DLC tied into that missing bit during the main game. I've gotten the platinum for it as well, and even though it requires multiple play throughs for it, I enjoyed every bit. Would like to go for the last two trophies though for that 100%, so I might try Grounded/Grounded+ and some stage.

Best bit for me, though it was a bit short, was Winter.

Working on platinum and just realized, I must have played through the first time on easy as the only choice I have for new game plus is easy and normal.
    So now I have to play through first with Survivor and then Survivor+ ?

Ah, finally a thread dedicated to TLOU!!

Spoiler: show

I'm at the part where Joel met Billy,right after one of the main characters died.

how far away from the end am I?
    Last edited by blaaislaai; 04-02-2015 at 03:49 PM.
    4690k @4.5ghz |CM SEIDON 120V PLUS |CM HAF 932 |ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer | 16GB DDR3 | 2x Saphire RX480 Nitro+ OC| 2x256GB SSD RAID0 | 850w Corsair PSU

Quote Originally Posted by blaaislaai View Post
    Ah, finally a thread dedicated to TLOU!!

SPOILER ALERT
    I'm at the part where Joel met Billy,right after one of the main characters died.

how far away from the end am I?
    don't forget about [SPOILER] [/ SPOILER] tags

Spoiler: show

I assume you're talking about (fat) Bill?
    And Tess just died?

Yeah... you're still another 10 hours or so to go. That's still really early game!

Sorry about that BioTek, I updated my post.

Thanks for the reply, looking forward to see what happens next in the story
    4690k @4.5ghz |CM SEIDON 120V PLUS |CM HAF 932 |ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer | 16GB DDR3 | 2x Saphire RX480 Nitro+ OC| 2x256GB SSD RAID0 | 850w Corsair PSU

Spoilers on the below video, I will post more of these in coming days. Please, only watch these videos if you have completed the base game, The Last of Us and it's DLC Left Behind.

Be warned, major spoilers ahead!!!

I'm gonna try and finish it this week still! Then update the thread when done

Quote Originally Posted by blaaislaai View Post
    I'm gonna try and finish it this week still! Then update the thread when done
    I did it in around 18hours. But that's taking it really slow.

I would suggest you take your time though and work through it at your own pace. BUt try not to play anything whilst playing this. Once I had completed this game, it's almost as though I couldn't play anything else (literally) for around a month. It had just set such a high bar and you kinda expect all other games to reach it, but nothing quite fills that void. I would start playing another game after completing it and close it within 15min.
    Then give it a week, and play through Left Behind. That you'll do in a session/night. It's really not long. But what it adds is invaluable.

I'm taking things really slow indeed, trying to explore all areas for crafting material. Rushing the game is no fun at all and judging from all the reviews and comments about the game I will definitely take my time.

How is the multiplayer though?

I'm just trying to fit BF:Hardline into my schedule first as the beta is till this weekend.