You should join our great gaming community

Register now
You should subscribe to our free MyGaming newsletter


Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73
Results 721 to 728 of 728

Thread: Bloodborne: the official thread

  1. #721
    mezoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    46
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PythonFSi View Post
    Hahaha! You kidding right? And thats only the third boss man jeez!
    ill help you with a boss each night lol
    0
     

  2. #722
    PythonFSi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    610
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mezoli View Post
    ill help you with a boss each night lol
    I'll try out each boss first, see how it goes. Get the feels

    I heard rumors of a Bloodborne 2. Is it true?
    0
     

  3. #723
    Juice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,561
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse.

    Default

    Anyone know how to defeat the Condensed Missus Snednok? I'm a lvl 161 Fridge Magnet, my main is the Biggord Bites Muff-Bolletjie, but I just can't figure ole Sneddy out. I completed Blutney Treeline, Feint Mitts, Dippy Rusks and the Everdepressing Phenoxyethanol, now nearing Nollsworth Serviettes. I'm wearing Healthy Moisturised Skin, which I got from Simba Ghost Pops after grinding for about 58 years in the Chunky 400ml Grove.

    Please help.
    0
     

  4. #724
    Juice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,561
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse.

    Default

    Sorry I meant 400Mill Grove. My bad.
    0
     

  5. #725
    Blazzok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Anyone know how to defeat the Condensed Missus Snednok? I'm a lvl 161 Fridge Magnet, my main is the Biggord Bites Muff-Bolletjie, but I just can't figure ole Sneddy out. I completed Blutney Treeline, Feint Mitts, Dippy Rusks and the Everdepressing Phenoxyethanol, now nearing Nollsworth Serviettes. I'm wearing Healthy Moisturised Skin, which I got from Simba Ghost Pops after grinding for about 58 years in the Chunky 400ml Grove.

    Please help.
    I've never been this confused.
    0
     

  6. #726
    PythonFSi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    610
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge

    Default

    So I stuck it out and got his far . . .

    Nightmare Frontier . . . Hard! But bearable.
    Yahar'gul Unseen Village . . . Fcking Hard, progres is slow.
    Nightmare of Mensis . . . WTF Man! Really?
    0
     

  7. #727
    There's a GIF for that MetalSoup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    11,006
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    322 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards Member of the Year - Voted by the community. Balls of Steel - Community-selected custom user title.
    Trophies Gift of giving Reputation precedes them

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PythonFSi View Post
    So I stuck it out and got his far . . .

    Nightmare Frontier . . . Hard! But bearable.
    Yahar'gul Unseen Village . . . Fcking Hard, progres is slow.
    Nightmare of Mensis . . . WTF Man! Really?
    In case you missed it, MyGaming is in the process of shutting down.

    Please come join us on our new home at: https://mostepic.win
    0
     

  8. #728
    PythonFSi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    610
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalSoup View Post
    In case you missed it, MyGaming is in the process of shutting down.

    Please come join us on our new home at: https://mostepic.win
    Ah! Thanks I'm gonna sign up for that.
    0
     

Similar Threads

  1. CS:GO official discussion thread
    By The Voice in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 450
    Last Post: 31-07-2017, 09:44 AM
  2. Official Destiny Thread
    By Glordit in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 662
    Last Post: 31-03-2017, 08:14 AM
  3. Official Wasteland 2 thread
    By Wyzak in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 235
    Last Post: 26-10-2015, 05:33 PM
  4. Rust: Official Thread
    By Clive Woofer in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 264
    Last Post: 26-05-2015, 04:04 PM
  5. Defiance - Official Thread
    By Banelight in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 15-07-2013, 02:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •