Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby

Talking Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby

I didn't find another thread like this, so I guess not many people know about it yet.

For those who haven't heard the big news yesterday, the two fan-favourite Generation III Pokemon games, Sapphire and Ruby, are at long last getting their remakes. The games have been slated for a November release date this year, and very little has been revealed so far except for the covers - which appear to display the epic Mega Evolutions of the two Weather Trio members, Kyogre and Groundon.

Both titles will be available for the entire 3DS family and the 2DS, so Q4 of this year will be one heck of a good time to grab yourself a handheld!

Check out a short announcement trailer of the game in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=ywGSON9tNq0

Trainers, which new Mega Evolutions do you wish to see, and what should be new about the Hoenn region?
    Last edited by Aerofare; 08-05-2014 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerofare View Post
    I didn't find another thread like this, so I guess not many people know about it yet.

For those who haven't heard the big news yesterday, the two fan-favourite Generation III Pokemon games, Sapphire and Ruby, are at long last getting their remakes. The games have been slated for a November release date this year, and very little has been revealed so far except for the covers - which appear to display the epic Mega Evolutions of the two Weather Trio members, Kyogre and Groundon.

Both titles will be available for the entire 3DS family and the 2DS, so Q4 of this year will be one heck of a good time to grab yourself a handheld!

Check out a short announcement trailer of the game in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=ywGSON9tNq0

Trainers, which new Mega Evolutions do you wish to see, and what should be new about the Hoenn region?
    I knew about it just did not think anyone cared for it here

Excited about it

Groudon and Kyogre will have Megas since they on the box art and [email protected]

Ichigo Ftw

Would be nice if we can trade between new pokemon games and pokemon X/Y

Quote Originally Posted by DarthCat View Post
    Would be nice if we can trade between new pokemon games and pokemon X/Y
    You can trade and if not there is pokebank

Ichigo Ftw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00DyEDmQ83s

Sneakpeak at the graphics and Groudon/Kyogre animation in the fight.

Ichigo Ftw

wow thought this died a long time ago. yet i will probably check it out when it comes
    .... wow....

Quote Originally Posted by crashdan View Post
    wow thought this died a long time ago. yet i will probably check it out when it comes
    nothing dies in the gaming world

Ichigo Ftw

Lulz, sorry about my late reply here. But anyway, here follows a few of my opinions I've been wanting to give...

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo View Post
    I knew about it just did not think anyone cared for it here

Excited about it

Groudon and Kyogre will have Megas since they on the box art and [email protected]

You'll be surprised. :-P It's one of those ironies, like how Call of Duty is made for adults, but is mostly played by kids; while Pokemon is made for kids, but are played by a lot of adults. I mean, you'll constantly see how many people reminisce on their first experiences with Pokemon back when they were young.

PS. Thanks for adding the video about the showcase that recently came out. I think we can all post updates about the two games over here in future. XD

Quote Originally Posted by crashdan View Post
    As Ichigo said. In fact, the series keeps getting better. Wish we could say the same about Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerofare View Post
    Lulz, sorry about my late reply here. But anyway, here follows a few of my opinions I've been wanting to give...

You'll be surprised. :-P It's one of those ironies, like how Call of Duty is made for adults, but is mostly played by kids; while Pokemon is made for kids, but are played by a lot of adults. I mean, you'll constantly see how many people reminisce on their first experiences with Pokemon back when they were young.

PS. Thanks for adding the video about the showcase that recently came out. I think we can all post updates about the two games over here in future. XD

As Ichigo said. In fact, the series keeps getting better. Wish we could say the same about Ash.
    When more videos come I will link them here, it will probably be next month either before or during the E3 conference (June 11-13) .

Will check the Japanese program GetTv to see if anything else gets shown in the coming weeks.

CoroCoro magazine did not show too much that we didn't see already and the next one comes on 15th (Leaked on 12th) June.
    Last edited by Ichigo; 14-05-2014 at 08:57 PM.

Ichigo Ftw