Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone else feel underwhelmed by the amount of quality games coming out this year?

Default Does anyone else feel underwhelmed by the amount of quality games coming out this year?

The only good one it seems is Watch_Dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by nedGAR View Post
    Wait what? There's too many good games coming out!

The one I'm most looking forward to is Dragon Age: Inquisition. Then there's The Evil Within. And Wasteland 2. Well those are only my favourites. We also already had South Park - The Stick of Truth that I still have to play. Plus the rest of the Walking Dead Season 2 and the Wolf Among Us coming out this year.

There's just too much!

There's a GIF for that MetalSoup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Wait what? There's too many good games coming out!

The one I'm most looking forward to is Dragon Age: Inquisition. Then there's The Evil Within. And Wasteland 2. Well those are only my favourites. We also already had South Park - The Stick of Truth that I still have to play. Plus the rest of the Walking Dead Season 2 and the Wolf Among Us coming out this year.

There's just too much!
    I'll also add a few

Divinity: Original Sin
    Wolfenstein: The New Order
    Transistor
    Invisible Inc.
    Fortnite
    Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
    Batman: Arkham Knight

Quote Originally Posted by nedGAR View Post
    I'm sort of with you. The only one I'm kind of interested in is Wolfenstein: The New Order, but even then I'm not holding my breath hoping that it will be good.

Oh man, completely forgot about Arkham Knight. Hotline Miami 2 looks good, although I haven't played the first one. Wolfenstein looks like it would be really fun to play, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

My usual annual excitement for a new Need For Speed release has come to an end follwing the announcement that a new game will only release in 2015, but a chance to play more of Grid Autosport and Project CARS when they get released later this year... oh and not forgetting the "soft/silent'' F1 2014 game
    If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.

Nope lots of good games coming out for me and hope I got enough money to buy them .

Ichigo Ftw

What Eugene said +
    Middle earth: shadow of mordor!!!1one

I agree, gaming looks good this year. I'm most looking forward to:

Watch_Dogs
    The Evil Within
    Alien: Isolation
    Dragon Age: Inquisition

Hoping a few others I'm looking forward to announce release dates for this year (even though it'll be a very expensive last quarter then ). Even the new COD has piqued my interest but they'll only get my money if it has a SP campaign as meaty as the trailer made it look.

Civilization: After Earth, I'm all aboard that hype train. One of the few series I take leave for.

Alien: Isolation looks pretty good, Transistor looks great, new Smash Bros, Pokemon remakes, Wolfenstien, Hotline Miami 2. Plus a bunch of indie games which will no doubt surprise us for better or worse.