Page 137 of 147 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1465

Thread: PS4 - Game Questions

Quote Originally Posted by brendanvb View Post
    I hope they change their minds about bringing the first 2 collections to PS4. I've only played the 2nd game (which I loved). The first one was very scarce for some reason (and came out in a time when online purchasing wasn't yet all the rage), so I missed that. And then missed all the releases on handhelds. Skipped on the PS3 collections hoping they'd eventually come to PS4, and now the 1.5 ReMix is nowhere to be found on the online stores , so short of importing it I'll not be able to get my hands on that. I'll probably end up going into KH3 like I do every MGS game - not knowing wtf is actually going on but still enjoying the ride
    I recently finished the 1.5 HD collection having never played the Kingdom Hearts series before. The story can get a bit confusing, and the difficulty spikes at some points are quite rough. But overall it was a great experience. I recently sold my PS3 so I won't be able to play the 2.5 HD Collection. So I'm still hoping they release both games on the PS4.

Quote Originally Posted by brendanvb View Post
    I hope they change their minds about bringing the first 2 collections to PS4. I've only played the 2nd game (which I loved). The first one was very scarce for some reason (and came out in a time when online purchasing wasn't yet all the rage), so I missed that. And then missed all the releases on handhelds. Skipped on the PS3 collections hoping they'd eventually come to PS4, and now the 1.5 ReMix is nowhere to be found on the online stores , so short of importing it I'll not be able to get my hands on that. I'll probably end up going into KH3 like I do every MGS game - not knowing wtf is actually going on but still enjoying the ride
    Check on the EU US PSN store, it may be cheaper to download than to import. Unless you want a physical copy.
    *edit*
    I checked US PSN and it's not there either.
    Last edited by Glordit; 22-09-2015 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glordit View Post
    Check on the EU PSN store, it may be cheaper to download than to import. Unless you want a physical copy.
    It's an option I guess, but with the impending release of KH3 and a lot of Xbox owners having switched to PS4 this gen I just struggle to believe they're not going to release them all again on PS4. I'll really regret that purchase then if an even better HD collection releases. I'm going to hold out hope a little longer and see how things are looking closer to the release date.

Holy hell my scout got me christiano Rolando in my club in pes 2016.I won the lottery lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wlad View Post
    I'm seriously considering it, but I haven't made my mind up yet. If it had multiplayer I would have gotten it without thinking twice.

I see the multiplayer has been completely removed from the Nathan Drake Collection.

Just got my NFS beta code . The download size 19GB though.

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptor View Post
    Wow... for a beta, that's almost ridiculous. Please keep us informed though if you plan on playing it or if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Wow... for a beta, that's almost ridiculous. Please keep us informed though if you plan on playing it or if you do.
    Yeah it's like the whole game lol. The download should be done by tomorrow this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptor View Post
    Im busy downloading as well, so greatful telkom managed to upgrade my adsl from 2mb to 8mb, for now
    9 hour download
    4690k @4.5ghz |CM SEIDON 120V PLUS |CM HAF 932 |ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer | 16GB DDR3 | 2x Saphire RX480 Nitro+ OC| 2x256GB SSD RAID0 | 850w Corsair PSU

I just realised that, the Uncharted Collection is coming out tomorrow! I have been out of it lately with work and my exams coming up in October/November.