Page 2 of 147 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: PS4 - Game Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Crableg View Post
    Are you asking about PS4 exclusives only ?

Second Son is a good place to start, then there's project beast as you said, and Uncharted 4, we will know a bit more about upcoming games after E3
    I'm just saying from a games perspective there is nothing that makes me want to go out and get a PS4 (at least not now). The games I have pointed out are starting emerge and show more detail and thus making me want to get a PS4 more and more. And of course with Watch Dogs being the better platform to play it one, just adds to that.

I really wish I had a ps4 I have been playing Watch Dogs on Pc and it is a bitch to get it playable but I have finally achieved it by overclocking my cpu.I miss console gaming I really do.

Quote Originally Posted by XbatousaiX View Post
    I really wish I had a ps4 I have been playing Watch Dogs on Pc and it is a bitch to get it playable but I have finally achieved it by overclocking my cpu.I miss console gaming I really do.
    Yeah from all the bad things I've heard about the pc release I thing I'll be getting it on PS4 rather.... soon as I can afford it that is

Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    Yeah from all the bad things I've heard about the pc release I thing I'll be getting it on PS4 rather.... soon as I can afford it that is
    That's the downside, games are ridiculously expensive, I used to think PS3 games were expensive at R500-R600...

So, I got my PS4 today. Any suggestions on GOOD games, as I don't have close to R1k to waste on bad games... Is AC4 good enough on PS4 to warrant the R600 that BT Games is asking for it?

Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    So, I got my PS4 today. Any suggestions on GOOD games, as I don't have close to R1k to waste on bad games... Is AC4 good enough on PS4 to warrant the R600 that BT Games is asking for it?
    Did you like the previous AC games? I got it on PS4 but got kinda bored with it pretty quick. But Tomb RaiderE I couldn't put down. Didn't play it on PS3 though, so that helped. End of the month The Last of Us:Remastered is coming out, saw it on pre-order from R606 or something like that. A must play if you haven't played it on PS3 and like story based games. Then there is Second Son which I still need to get, but waiting for a wee bit of a price drop (or a bargain in the 2nd hand section on SAGamer). Otherwise their is always PS+ to tide you over until something worthwhile comes along. This months freebies are Strider, Towerfall Ascension and Doki Doki Universe. Also, quite a few decent looking titles coming out from September and onwards

Thanks... I finished Tomb Raider on PC, so not much insentive there. I'm looking forward to TLOU on PS4... Was very tempted to play it on PS3, but will rather hold out.
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    Try to grab a copy of Wolfenstein The New Order. Awesome FPS!

Look at getting Watch Dogs / Infamous Second Son / Wolfenstein (If you like FPS's on consoles)

I need to pick up The Last of Us remastered also, never played the PS3 version so not sure what to expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Crableg View Post
    Look at getting Watch Dogs / Infamous Second Son / Wolfenstein (If you like FPS's on consoles)

I need to pick up The Last of Us remastered also, never played the PS3 version so not sure what to expect.
    Sorry boet, I know this topic is done and killed so much. But as you may have read somewhere I am thinking of getting a PS4 for myself for my bday (coming soon). I see a few PS4 bundles with either Watch Dogs/Second Son.

Purely based on games, would you recommend I get the console with the bundled games or stand-alone and buy a game separately?