Page 47 of 147 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 ... LastLast

Thread: PS4 - Game Questions

Guilty Gear Xrd released yesterday in JPN/US, sadly there is no EU release date set yet. If there is no news by Jan I will probably import my copy. It's a mixture of 3D CGI and 2D anime style which sounds strange but looks amazing in motion and gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Glordit View Post
    I got a "test" account I made and use for games I have to test for customers.
    Ooh nice. Maybe you help me get that one coop trophy, and then I can crank for platinum.

Guilty Gear Xrd released yesterday in JPN/US, sadly there is no EU release date set yet. If there is no news by Jan I will probably import my copy. It's a mixture of 3D CGI and 2D anime style which sounds strange but looks amazing in motion and gameplay.

That looks sick why no eu release.

Quote Originally Posted by XbatousaiX View Post
    That looks sick why no eu release.
    Persona 4 Ultimax Arena was released about 2 weeks ago even local supplies had got stock, SEGA is the publisher so that could account for a international release. SEGA publishes Guilty Gear but only for Arcade systems, and it seems that JP and US have different publishers for the game. My assumption is that they are probably looking for a EU publisher.

While on the Subject of Fighters, there are quite a few coming out.
    JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (not 100% certain on a EU release yet )
    Skullgirls Encore
    Tekken 7
    Street Fighter V
    Mortal Kombat X
    Dead or Alive 5
    Dragonball Z XenoVerse.
    Last edited by Glordit; 18-12-2014 at 10:24 AM.

Still slowly going through Last of Us, will play in earnest next week when the holiday start :P

Loving the depth of the story, however the silent kills are not my strong point... I try and then screw it up big time , every time

Must admit, DriveClub is a lot of fun. However this game I REALLY suck at.

Add me to friends ? NimatekZA

Quote Originally Posted by Nimatek View Post
    Still slowly going through Last of Us, will play in earnest next week when the holiday start :P

Loving the depth of the story, however the silent kills are not my strong point... I try and then screw it up big time , every time

Must admit, DriveClub is a lot of fun. However this game I REALLY suck at.

Add me to friends ? NimatekZA
    The more you push on the analogue stick the faster you "sneak" but if you keep you "listen mode" active you won't go any faster and 99% of the time you will not be detected, unless of course you are playing Survivor... I swear those Infected are cheating. :/

Also make sure you are playing in 60fps, 30 looks so very amazing but aiming and fighting was a little painful at some points.

*edit*
    Some Guilty Gear Xrd Action:
    Last edited by Glordit; 18-12-2014 at 11:09 AM.

I see Loadout is on ps4 I think I will be downloading it.

from what I have played so far, Trevor is by far the best character in GTA V. His character violent, tendencies and outbursts make him so much fun.

from what I have played so far, Trevor is by far the best character in GTA V. His character violent, tendencies and outbursts make him so much fun.
    I dunno hey, though I agree with you. Everybody plays as him for the reasons you mention. Though I tend to go against the grain, not only that but I feel I can relate more to Michael and thus play as him more.

I like Michael the most as a character, but Franklin is the most fun to play as with his slow mo driving ability. Love speeding on a bike and then activating it for a nice wheelie or a tight corner.