Page 147 of 147 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147
Results 1,461 to 1,465 of 1465

Thread: PS4 - Game Questions

So I share my account between two PS4's and I keep getting this error on my secondary device (in top left as a pop-up), and I don't know why:

The Following Application will be suspended in 15 minutes because the license cannot be verified!
    I realise this is just an annoyance, but really frustrating when it happens every hour. I could just ignore it as it only happens with digital content including paid for or free content (games and YouTube). It doesn't actually close the application or suspend it, I can continue using it and progress as normal. It is just an annoying popup every hour.

Hmmm.... CoD Infinite Warfare or Titanfall 2?

I'm kinda leaning towards Titanfall as I know that and love that, but I've never played a CoD title in MP.

Advice or suggestions? I've heard the campaign for CoD is half decent too.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Hmmm.... CoD Infinite Warfare or Titanfall 2?

I'm kinda leaning towards Titanfall as I know that and love that, but I've never played a CoD title in MP.

Advice or suggestions? I've heard the campaign for CoD is half decent too.
    So seeing as this question is non-PS4 related, I'll share my thoughts.

Are you looking for a multiplayer experience, or do you want both single and multiplayer? If you want single player, go with Titalfall. If you want multiplayer, go with COD. I really don't think there is a big community of Titanfall players in the world, let alone SA.

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    So seeing as this question is non-PS4 related, I'll share my thoughts.

Are you looking for a multiplayer experience, or do you want both single and multiplayer? If you want single player, go with Titalfall. If you want multiplayer, go with COD. I really don't think there is a big community of Titanfall players in the world, let alone SA.
    I have played and finished the Titanfall campaign on Xbox and love the MP. In fact buying it again on PS4 for the MP as I no longer have XBL. It has an active community of around 20-30k players on each platform at any given time. So still active.

CoD I'm not so sure about.

Sony's new commercial.