Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 96

Thread: Grim Wolves

  1. #61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HawkerZA View Post
    Customer support has been awesome and gave me a refund.

    Purchased a EU code and added it to my account,game is now updating (wish i could update it before getting game time)
    I just wanna say dude, make sure you buy all expansions and game time from the EU region. If your copy of FF14 is EU and expansion is NA then you're stuffed. Also, the Steam version is not compatible with any digital purchases off of the Square Enix store .

    I moved to NA and made that mistake so now it's a MISSION to buy EU copies of everything FF14 related because I seriously don't wanna start afresh again .

    If Grim are active in FF14 then it's definitely time to load up the game again .
    "All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible."

    - T.E. Lawrence

  2. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duke Dude View Post
    I just wanna say dude, make sure you buy all expansions and game time from the EU region. If your copy of FF14 is EU and expansion is NA then you're stuffed. Also, the Steam version is not compatible with any digital purchases off of the Square Enix store .

    I moved to NA and made that mistake so now it's a MISSION to buy EU copies of everything FF14 related because I seriously don't wanna start afresh again .

    If Grim are active in FF14 then it's definitely time to load up the game again .
    They have been very active for a while now.

  3. #63

    Default

    Yeah we are man! We're on Phoenix EU and just getting ready to try and set up a static. It was a pity that all of the SA players were so spread out at launch, but quite a few have said that they'll be joining us after the EU server migration. We've also had a few regulars return as well. Will be awesome if you do join us!

  4. #64
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    I'll be jumping in at some point. soon as I fixed my interweb and downloaded it

  5. #65
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    is the F2P only doing away with the sub so you still need to own the game? or is it a complete free for all now?

  6. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    is the F2P only doing away with the sub so you still need to own the game? or is it a complete free for all now?
    Wait for which game? For FFXIV you still need to pay to play. GW2 is now F2P.

  7. #67
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Wait for which game? For FFXIV you still need to pay to play. GW2 is now F2P.
    oh.... that makes me sad

    I'll rather stick with Wildstar then I guess

  8. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    oh.... that makes me sad

    I'll rather stick with Wildstar then I guess
    Yea wildstar is f2p - check Skyforge ook uit - as jy die game client wil he skree net - ons luffs die game.

  9. #69
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Yea wildstar is f2p - check Skyforge ook uit - as jy die game client wil he skree net - ons luffs die game.
    Wildstar kan ek by Armi kry. het dit geshop toe dit op humble was cause apparently you need to own it...

  10. #70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    Wildstar kan ek by Armi kry. het dit geshop toe dit op humble was cause apparently you need to own it...
    Aah ok, well skyforge is F2P - geen kostes at all nie. En dit is baie pret.

Similar Threads

  1. Grim Dawn
    By Juice in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 399
    Last Post: 16-10-2017, 04:02 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25-10-2013, 03:42 PM
  3. Grim Fandango
    By jfrwtf in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-05-2012, 04:06 PM
  4. Star Wolves 3
    By sycogrim in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 08:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •