Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Grim Wolves

Quote Originally Posted by HawkerZA View Post
    Customer support has been awesome and gave me a refund.

Purchased a EU code and added it to my account,game is now updating (wish i could update it before getting game time)
    I just wanna say dude, make sure you buy all expansions and game time from the EU region. If your copy of FF14 is EU and expansion is NA then you're stuffed. Also, the Steam version is not compatible with any digital purchases off of the Square Enix store .

I moved to NA and made that mistake so now it's a MISSION to buy EU copies of everything FF14 related because I seriously don't wanna start afresh again .

If Grim are active in FF14 then it's definitely time to load up the game again .
    "All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible."

- T.E. Lawrence

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Dude View Post
    I just wanna say dude, make sure you buy all expansions and game time from the EU region. If your copy of FF14 is EU and expansion is NA then you're stuffed. Also, the Steam version is not compatible with any digital purchases off of the Square Enix store .

I moved to NA and made that mistake so now it's a MISSION to buy EU copies of everything FF14 related because I seriously don't wanna start afresh again .

If Grim are active in FF14 then it's definitely time to load up the game again .
    They have been very active for a while now.

Yeah we are man! We're on Phoenix EU and just getting ready to try and set up a static. It was a pity that all of the SA players were so spread out at launch, but quite a few have said that they'll be joining us after the EU server migration. We've also had a few regulars return as well. Will be awesome if you do join us!

I'll be jumping in at some point. soon as I fixed my interweb and downloaded it

is the F2P only doing away with the sub so you still need to own the game? or is it a complete free for all now?

Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    is the F2P only doing away with the sub so you still need to own the game? or is it a complete free for all now?
    Wait for which game? For FFXIV you still need to pay to play. GW2 is now F2P.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Wait for which game? For FFXIV you still need to pay to play. GW2 is now F2P.
    oh.... that makes me sad

I'll rather stick with Wildstar then I guess

oh.... that makes me sad

I'll rather stick with Wildstar then I guess
    Yea wildstar is f2p - check Skyforge ook uit - as jy die game client wil he skree net - ons luffs die game.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Yea wildstar is f2p - check Skyforge ook uit - as jy die game client wil he skree net - ons luffs die game.
    Wildstar kan ek by Armi kry. het dit geshop toe dit op humble was cause apparently you need to own it...

Wildstar kan ek by Armi kry. het dit geshop toe dit op humble was cause apparently you need to own it...
    Aah ok, well skyforge is F2P - geen kostes at all nie. En dit is baie pret.