Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Perhaps the biggest fight ever?!

Default Perhaps the biggest fight ever?!

This fight is not going to go down well at all.
    http://shutdown4chan.tumblr.com/

Good let it burn, I've been waiting for someone to take down that rats nest.

Eat - Sleep - Overclock - Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    Good let it burn, I've been waiting for someone to take down that rats nest.

Who will be the victor here though?
    I honestly think you cannot mess with 4chan and its anon bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieChoke View Post
    Who will be the victor here though?
    I honestly think you cannot mess with 4chan and its anon bunch.
    10 years ago, maybe. 4chan as it stands now is a bunch of bored teenagers pretending to be hacktivists, riding on the coattails of those who came before. The actual hacktivists left ages ago. The people there now would probably be hard-pressed to pull off a DDoS.

Quote Originally Posted by Graal View Post
    10 years ago, maybe. 4chan as it stands now is a bunch of bored teenagers pretending to be hacktivists, riding on the coattails of those who came before. The actual hacktivists left ages ago. The people there now would probably be hard-pressed to pull off a DDoS.
    Hmmm..True story, though I don't commend Tumblr for doing it the way they are, asking people to join in the fight.
    The general public is not aware of what 4chan has done, or even how to protect ones self.
    Just a little too worried that tumblr has basically asked users to be abused.
    Most people just browse tumblr, now they going to hear about some site and perhaps even go look at it, then get filled full of hate and make huge mistakes while trying to take down 4chan.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieChoke View Post
    Hmmm..True story, though I don't commend Tumblr for doing it the way they are, asking people to join in the fight.
    The general public is not aware of what 4chan has done, or even how to protect ones self.
    Just a little too worried that tumblr has basically asked users to be abused.
    Most people just browse tumblr, now they going to hear about some site and perhaps even go look at it, then get filled full of hate and make huge mistakes while trying to take down 4chan.
    ☑ Rekt
    ☐ Not Rekt

On a serious note, does 4chan even have the steam and will power to really care anymore? Tumbler is poking a hornets nest with a short stick.

Probably because I'm on mobile, but I can't gauge who is behind this blog. Is it Tumblr themselves or just one of their users?
    That's what she said.

The Dork Knight.

Name:  nazi.gif
Views: 95
Size:  203.9 KB

I hope this goes viral on tumblr / facebook / everywhere. When 4chan reacts to someone then its mildly amusing...but people managing to p!ss off 4chan always ends in a laugh. Its like a slow motion train wreck...you know exactly who is going to bring the knife to the gun fight so to speak.
    #hashtag #anotherhashtag #bonushashtag

Quote Originally Posted by TheAvenged87 View Post
    Probably because I'm on mobile, but I can't gauge who is behind this blog. Is it Tumblr themselves or just one of their users?
    Tumblr would not be so silly, it's one of the users AFAIK.

Quote Originally Posted by Glordit View Post
    Tumblr would not be so silly, it's one of the users AFAIK.
    I thought as much. I read a few posts that made it seem like it was Tumblr. I figured that an internet site wouldn't be provoking the arm pit of the Internet.
    That's what she said.

The Dork Knight.