Page 8365 of 8365 FirstFirst ... 7365 7865 8265 8315 8355 8363 8364 8365
Results 83,641 to 83,647 of 83647

Thread: The Thread Killer®

  1. #83641
    MyGaming Comp Authoritah sycogrim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Unitedstates of JHB/Randburg
    Posts
    31,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dohc-WP View Post
    we've been together for a year now so im bound to forget stuff (the longer you go out with someone the more you forget)
    Ja but I mean seriously , get your fscking lazy ass in gear and try not forget these things they're important to das ledies!!
    All it takes is ONE BAD DAY tO ReDuCe the SaNesT Man Alive To LuNaCy. That's How Far The World Is From Where I am. JUST ONE BAD DAY

    Blog Entries . YouTube Channel and Playlists

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox
    I'm gonna tolerate and love...........THE SHIT OUTTA YOU
    Shadowfox's response to me in my failed attempts to annoy him

  2. #83642
    MyGaming Comp Authoritah sycogrim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Unitedstates of JHB/Randburg
    Posts
    31,085

    Default

    /greets Murphz0r and Woensdag!!
    All it takes is ONE BAD DAY tO ReDuCe the SaNesT Man Alive To LuNaCy. That's How Far The World Is From Where I am. JUST ONE BAD DAY

    Blog Entries . YouTube Channel and Playlists

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox
    I'm gonna tolerate and love...........THE SHIT OUTTA YOU
    Shadowfox's response to me in my failed attempts to annoy him

  3. #83643
    Thread Killer Murph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    20,136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sycogrim View Post
    /greets Murphz0r and Woensdag!!
    Sup noob

  4. #83644

    Default

    [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION]

    A post was reported that I can't edit for some reason.

  5. #83645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    A post was reported that I can't edit for some reason.
    I think it's because I nuked it already. Sorry, man. I'll leave the next one for you
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

  6. #83646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    I think it's because I nuked it already. Sorry, man. I'll leave the next one for you
    It's pretty cool that we can still post in a locked thread.

    Sorry, didn't realise I was posting in the thread that was reported. Thanks for sorting out the issue.

  7. #83647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    It's pretty cool that we can still post in a locked thread.

    Sorry, didn't realise I was posting in the thread that was reported. Thanks for sorting out the issue.
    Heh, no worries. It is useful, but I also hate that it is so easy to accidentally post in a thread that's meant to be locked. A prompt or something at least would be nice.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •