Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rise of the tomb raider may hit ps3 and xbox 360

Quote Originally Posted by Pdscoelho View Post
    @brendanvb
    Really? Expected a better response, oh well
    We could go back and forth all night but we'll still disagree. At the end of the day I believe having to consider the specs of 10 year old hardware when making their game is definitely going to have an impact on how they build their game.

Quote Originally Posted by brendanvb View Post
    We could go back and forth all night but we'll still disagree. At the end of the day I believe having to consider the specs of 10 year old hardware when making their game is definitely going to have an impact on how they build their game.
    You are mistaken. Any AAA console game has already had to be limited just to run on the lower specs of any and ALL consoles. This game will push your ps4 hard and will look great. The ps3 version will have many details turned down to allow it to run smoothly, no harm to your ps4.

If anything the ps4 version might be slightly held back to look similar to the xbox one version or atleast not too much better.

You seem to think they can somehow squeeze more juice from a ps4 by ignoring the ps3 but the truth is even the ps4 version had to be toned down when porting from the Pc version

Just look at Asscreed4 and then look at the new one and then tell me crossgen is not holding current gen consoles back.If you can not see the difference I suggest you have your eye's checked out.