Thread: WOW and Guild Wars updates ?

Question WOW and Guild Wars updates ?

Hi all,

I would like to purchase WOW with all the expansions and Guild Wars with the expansions. After buying and installing both how much of bandwidth would I need for the updates before I can start playing?

TIA
    Last edited by CyberDemon; 08-12-2009 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Sorry admins for posting in wrong section....

Quote Originally Posted by CyberDemon View Post
    Hi all,

I would like to purchase WOW with all the expansions and Guild Wars with the expansions. After buying and installing both how much of bandwidth would I need for the updates before I can start playing?

TIA
    Probably around 2gigs if not more for WoW alone. Not sure about GW
    This user has a spatula. We don't know why but we are afraid!

Unhappy

That is quite a bit. Probably better to buy a top-up voucher and download the whole client from the Blizzard website?

Guild Wars will probably be like a few hundred megs at MOST. If you purchase the complete collection...something like 200Mb I take it.

World of Warcraft will be considerably more, but remember - you can download the patches locally Check the Local MMO Downloads thread and scroll down to Patches.
    PSN: LydonMcG

If you have a friend with the updated version, 3.3. Just copy their client.. Will save you a lot of effort.