Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: South Africa is a broken nation: Lapsley

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    I'm just too tired to reply. It's been a very long week. A very hard day.

I'm also angry at how South Africa is run.

If there was a big red button I would press it. (Not enough strength to explain.)

Ptooey!
    That's all right, thanks to your post I got to re-read my previous post, spot a horrible typo and fix it before anyone noticed (or commented on it)

I would never "push the button" (though that's another thing I've been chatting about a lot recently regarding the whole Ukraine issue: "At which point do the West push the button? When they invade NATO soil? The Hague? London? Washington?").

Tralalalala... My head's full of thoughts today

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthrope View Post
    That's all right, thanks to your post I got to re-read my previous post, spot a horrible typo and fix it before anyone noticed (or commented on it)

I would never "push the button" (though that's another thing I've been chatting about a lot recently regarding the whole Ukraine issue: "At which point do the West push the button? When they invade NATO soil? The Hague? London? Washington?").

Tralalalala... My head's full of thoughts today
    I love these discussions. About 10 years ago I wrote a couple of pages on why I would press the button and then at a music festival I gave it to a random person and walked away.

Forgive me Ly but I'm exhausted. As much as I want to join you in conversation I feel like just shedding a tear and lying down a bit. Not from sadness but just because I'm tired.

I'll see if I can add my thoughts tomorrow. Now though it's time for some much needed sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    I love these discussions. About 10 years ago I wrote a couple of pages on why I would press the button and then at a music festival I gave it to a random person and walked away.

Forgive me Ly but I'm exhausted. As much as I want to join you in conversation I feel like just shedding a tear and lying down a bit. Not from sadness but just because I'm tired.

I'll see if I can add my thoughts tomorrow. Now though it's time for some much needed sleep.
    Oh, that's quite all right, Soli. For what it's worth, I can relate to how you feel and I hope that you sleep well.