Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Destiny Thread

Default Official Destiny Thread

Less than 24 hours to go!

Picking up my copy later tomorrow in the afternoon, otherwise I won't get any studying done

Perhaps we should make an official MyG Destiny Clan?

*edit*
    Link to all the free promotional grimoire codes, weapons and icons.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGa.../all_25_codes/
    Last edited by Glordit; 08-09-2014 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glordit View Post
    Less than 24 hours to go!

Picking up my copy later tomorrow in the afternoon, otherwise I won't get any studying done

Perhaps we should make an official MyG Destiny Clan?

*edit*
    Link to all the free promotional grimoire codes, weapons and icons.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGa.../all_25_codes/
    laawl.... was just about to head here and make an exact thread =P

also, I think this should be a place to ask for assistance to like fire-team up for missions etc. This game is looking pretty tough by some vids I've seen. I know they said you can solo the entire story line of the game, but I don't really see it.

So if we aren't already friends, name your platform and nick and lets get a fire/raid team going.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    laawl.... was just about to head here and make an exact thread =P

also, I think this should be a place to ask for assistance to like fire-team up for missions etc. This game is looking pretty tough by some vids I've seen. I know they said you can solo the entire story line of the game, but I don't really see it.

So if we aren't already friends, name your platform and nick and lets get a fire/raid team going.
    I was reading on Reddit that the amount XP you gain is about half of what the beta was giving. Looks like it is going to be challenging which I like, if it is done correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Glordit View Post
    I was reading on Reddit that the amount XP you gain is about half of what the beta was giving. Looks like it is going to be challenging which I like, if it is done correctly.
    Agree completely. Already seen a video of a lvl 24 character. It looks very customisable to what you can do with the different classes and armour and weapons etc. As you know there will be a character cap at lvl 20, so everything after will have to be done in above mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Agree completely. Already seen a video of a lvl 24 character. It looks very customisable to what you can do with the different classes and armour and weapons etc. As you know there will be a character cap at lvl 20, so everything after will have to be done in above mentioned.
    Going to attempt make a few of each class then lock them all in their respective traits, then again in the end I will have 1 char/toon that I play almost constantly.

Finally the day has come see you guys in game.What class are you guys gonna play,I never played the beta so I still have to make that choice.
    Last edited by XbatousaiX; 09-09-2014 at 04:06 AM.

AS always a certain retailer has messed up my order and will only be sending my copy today even though my order status was Ready to Ship the ENTIRE day yesterday. So I will only be joining everyone on Thursday or over the weekend. How this online shop still functions is beyond my comprehension. Their customer support is horrible, their correspondence and order updating is incorrect 90% of the time and even their delivery notifications are incorrect. My delivery notification reads courier door-to-door service yet they list the package as Pickup at Post Office and they provided me with a Speed Services tracking number.

Honestly I gave them one last chance and thought they might succeed this time and not piss me off, got a great deal on Destiny and I probably should not complain too much, but this will be the last time I order from Kalahari.

See you guys in a few days or something.

"What's with the poop face?"

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    AS always a certain retailer has messed up my order and will only be sending my copy today even though my order status was Ready to Ship the ENTIRE day yesterday.
    Spartan, most of my friends just got a copy of the game on their ps4 and got to preload it. did you rather want a physical copy or didnt you know you could just get it off your ps4 or xbone?
    Corsair Carbide Spec-01, MSI Z97Z SLI Krait ed., Seasonic S12II 520w, Gigabyte Geforce GTX 970, Mushkin Blackline 8gb, i5 4690k, 1 TB

The digital copy was too expensive for my budget at the time. And I like having a physical copy of titles I love. I also dislike leaving my hardware on overnight due to power cuts and fluctuations in my area. I have had a few electronics go POP even while using surge protectors. After the recent earthquake it has gotten worse so a digital copy was out of the question. That and Kalahari had a great deal for R599, but as my karma has it I paid less for it but I have to wait longer. The wait is not the bad thing, it is the quality of service that bothers me and that Kalahari has not improved over the years that they have been in the online retail game.
    Last edited by Spartan; 09-09-2014 at 07:32 AM.

"What's with the poop face?"

Picked mine up this morning.

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1410240948069.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  44.0 KB