Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbone - Game Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    Random question. Why in the hell is the Xbox One Elite controller so damn expensive? Xbox Elite Controller
    The same reason reason why a Mercedes Benz C-Class is more expensive than a Mazda 6....both actually do the same thing and have pretty much the same equipment, but you know the Merc has much better built quality, better materials, and at the end of the day perform better. Same with the Xbox One Elite controller. Look at some of the reviews of the controller, and you'll see why it's so much more expensive.

Apparently it's awesome!

Also, the controller is fully customisable. From triggers to analogue sticks and even buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Apparently it's awesome!

Also, the controller is fully customisable. From triggers to analogue sticks and even buttons.
    Indeed. Full button remapping, additional trigger buttons at the bottom of the controller, interchangeable different sticks for different types of games, controller mapping profiles, more sensitive stick servos, better grip material....lots of good things added to probably the best controller out there.

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Indeed. Full button remapping, additional trigger buttons at the bottom of the controller, interchangeable different sticks for different types of games, controller mapping profiles, more sensitive stick servos, better grip material....lots of good things added to probably the best controller out there.
    And profiles from what I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    ...can the subforum name be updated perhaps to show some love?
    Yeah, something like "Everything else that's not a PC". :/ Or just "Peasants".

“You will know the good from the bad when you are calm, at peace. Passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”
    ~ Jedi Master Yoda ~

Quote Originally Posted by GregRedd View Post
    Yeah, something like "Everything else that's not a PC". :/ Or just "Peasants".
    Hahaha. Filthy Peasant Corner

I know this is the "game" thread, i dont see any other official Xbone threads.

Anybody know of specials on controllers? I need a 2nd one for my mates. And have not seen any cheaper than the usual amount. If anybody do see something, lemme know please

Thanks
    4690k @4.5ghz |CM SEIDON 120V PLUS |CM HAF 932 |ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer | 16GB DDR3 | 2x Saphire RX480 Nitro+ OC| 2x256GB SSD RAID0 | 850w Corsair PSU

Quote Originally Posted by blaaislaai View Post
    I know this is the "game" thread, i dont see any other official Xbone threads.

Anybody know of specials on controllers? I need a 2nd one for my mates. And have not seen any cheaper than the usual amount. If anybody do see something, lemme know please

Thanks
    Xbox One controller?

Loot has a pretty good deal on one that includes a play and charge kit.

http://www.loot.co.za/product/micros...lrxk-3047-ga30

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptor View Post
    Xbox One controller?

Loot has a pretty good deal on one that includes a play and charge kit.

http://www.loot.co.za/product/micros...lrxk-3047-ga30
    Yes, R900 is a bit steep for me though :/

I have an ORB dual battery pack charger thing, so a play and charge won't be necessary in my case
    4690k @4.5ghz |CM SEIDON 120V PLUS |CM HAF 932 |ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer | 16GB DDR3 | 2x Saphire RX480 Nitro+ OC| 2x256GB SSD RAID0 | 850w Corsair PSU