Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 LastLast

Thread: Xbone - Game Questions

Quote Originally Posted by blaaislaai View Post
    Your link does not work but I found it on raru for R 628 now, under the price drop :/
    Worked when I posted it... Doesn't work anymore. Guess it was VERY limited.

Edit: Works on my phone, but reflects R628 now.
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

I'm looking for Gears of War Ultimate Edition on XB1 (code or physical). If you hear of anyone selling (or giving away )

The Creators Update: Beam Streaming, Increased Performance, and Fan-Requested Features Are Coming to Xbox One and Windows 10

In addition, every Xbox One will see an update coming to the Guide that will make it faster to complete common tasks. Through one press of the Xbox button on your controller, you’ll be able to pull up the newly enhanced Guide as an overlay on the left side of your screen no matter what you’re doing. In addition, we’re rebuilding the most popular multitasking experiences for speed and ease of access. For example, you’ll be able to start recording your GameDVR clips, adjust your recording length, and access your captures directly in the Guide. We’ll also add a new Achievement tracking overlay, Gamerscore Leaderboard, a new Cortana design, and controls for background music, making these features easier to use.

Source: Xbox Wire

Can I customise my stupid activity feed? I don't want to see every fucking screenshot/clip that clubs share, I just want to see stuff from my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Can I customise my stupid activity feed? I don't want to see every fucking screenshot/clip that clubs share, I just want to see stuff from my friends.
    I see there isn't a place that explicitly has all the settings for activity feed, or the settings you're looking for. Funny enough, my activity feed is completely devoid of any club notifications. Don't know how that happen or what I did though.

Off topic, you've got some really nice Elite Dangerous screenshots there...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    I see there isn't a place that explicitly has all the settings for activity feed, or the settings you're looking for. Funny enough, my activity feed is completely devoid of any club notifications. Don't know how that happen or what I did though.

Off topic, you've got some really nice Elite Dangerous screenshots there...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Haha... yeah thanks, trying to get back into it and contemplating getting the Horizons content on Xbox as it's really well priced considering what it has and still coming in Season 2.

Where do you folks usually trade your games? I want to sell/trade off my Gears 4 to lessen the cost of Wildlands, but I've heard BTGames gives you 7 potatoes and an onion for your games.

Quote Originally Posted by Graal View Post
    Where do you folks usually trade your games? I want to sell/trade off my Gears 4 to lessen the cost of Wildlands, but I've heard BTGames gives you 7 potatoes and an onion for your games.
    we got a local trade group, otherwise Solitude uses AWX and some people sell/trade off forums, like Carbonite.

I might consider taking it off your hands.