Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 LastLast

Thread: Xbone - Game Questions

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    we got a local trade group, otherwise Solitude uses AWX and some people sell/trade off forums, like Carbonite.

I might consider taking it off your hands.
    I'm in this local trade group and they never seem to trade any XBox One games. Like I tell them that ooo I just finished Quantum Break, who wants to trade with me me and then it's so quiet that I can hear my heartbeat.

AWX is very good though. They offer better trade in value than BT Games.

I also have a trade thread around here somewhere... Will resurrect it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Trophies Save the date

we got a local trade group, otherwise Solitude uses AWX and some people sell/trade off forums, like Carbonite.

I might consider taking it off your hands.
    Thanks! Will post in the two trade threads and you can have a look. Sorry for the late response. It's been nightmarish trying to keep up with all my forums since I started working. :'(

On another note, can anyone tell me what Fallout 4 is like on Xbone? I know it got some flak near release but don't know what it's like now. It ran shitty on my PC so I never got to enjoy it properly. I've been eyeing it on sale all week, but not sure if I should take the dive. R400 isn't that bad, but I'd be bummed if it ran just as bad as on my PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    AWX is very good though. They offer better trade in value than BT Games.
    For the biggest gaming chain in SA, BTGames is very out of touch with the gaming scene. Their new games are often more expensive than everyone else, and their preplayed often more expensive than buying new elsewhere. It's so sad.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Trophies Save the date

Ah what the heck, I haven't play most of the DLC and the collection is unlikely to be R850 again soon. It just means I can't buy any other games between now and ME Andromeda, but with this, Skyrim SE, Deus Ex MD and ESO Gold that shouldn't be a problem. :P I don't really like buying Xbox games digitally but the deals on Live has been so damn good that I can't resist.

Also, feel free to add me on Xbox Live. My gamertag is Zoopy and the profile pic is a banana in a suit. I've had my console precisely a month today and still only have one person on it. It's getting kinda lonely.

Also, keep an eye out. I intend to write a small blogpost sometime about my experiences as an avid PCMR gamer buying a console and doing most of my gaming there.
    Last edited by Graal; 26-02-2017 at 06:08 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    519 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards Threadkiller - Got the last word in. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! Balls of Steel - Community-selected custom user title.

@Graal

Firstly, welcome to the peasantry of Xbox One gaming. I've been an Xbox fan for over 10 years now, and never looked back. I will add you tonight on Xbox. I have a number of guys and girls from MyGaming as friends so feel free to spam them from there.

With regards to Fallout, I've finished the game twice on console and never had any performance issues. Though a PCMR person will comment about fps and detail of texture and stuff, in the end I had an absolute blast playing it and performance was the least of my worries.

The gold specials have been good lately and I think it's MS trying to get people like yourself to rather choose the Xbox as their main gaming platform.

At the moment multiplayer is difficult for me due to sucky Aussie Internet and the time difference, but I'm always up for some multiplayer in some games.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Trophies Save the date

Has anyone ever successfully bought digital game codes off the Amazon store? There are regularly good deals there and I was wondering if anyone could get it to work. Doesn't seem to work for me with a US address and US VPN.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Trophies Save the date

Have any of you managed to get Xbox games to unlock early? I was so bummed when I realised EA is stuck in the early 2000s and are only making the game available to us two days 2 days after the US. I thought we were getting it on Tuesday as well.

I bought a digital copy from Amazon, which is normally US-only, so I'm hoping that might have made a difference.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    657 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards Member of the Year - Voted by the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Graal View Post
    Have any of you managed to get Xbox games to unlock early? I was so bummed when I realised EA is stuck in the early 2000s and are only making the game available to us two days 2 days after the US. I thought we were getting it on Tuesday as well.

I bought a digital copy from Amazon, which is normally US-only, so I'm hoping that might have made a difference.
    I haven't noticed anything like that, it normal unlocks for regional equivalent times so that everyone (kinda) gets it at the same time. I assume you're referring to Mass Effect?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

I never pre-order so I guess I am of no use here...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Trophies Save the date

I haven't noticed anything like that, it normal unlocks for regional equivalent times so that everyone (kinda) gets it at the same time. I assume you're referring to Mass Effect?
    Yeah, ME. Most publishers have moved on to global release times, but EA is still stuck way in the past. We only get it two days after the US.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    657 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards Member of the Year - Voted by the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Graal View Post
    Yeah, ME. Most publishers have moved on to global release times, but EA is still stuck way in the past. We only get it two days after the US.
    I may try it with EA Access, bit that download size is daunting for just 10hours of gameplay.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk