Page 138 of 188 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1877

Thread: Official Elite Dangerous Thread

  1. #1371
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by axon1988 View Post
    I've been using hte stand alone old Horizons launcher since they changed it. Tonight I'll try my luck again with the original launcher. But if it still doesn't work then I'll just stick to the old Horizons one.
    with frontier deciding to make Horizons a Season Pass DLC (like it should have fucking been from the start!) steam just completely disregarded my Horizons standalone and forced me to download the game again

  2. #1372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    with frontier deciding to make Horizons a Season Pass DLC (like it should have fucking been from the start!) steam just completely disregarded my Horizons standalone and forced me to download the game again
    Strange. You have all the luck! Why not just download the standalone launcher then and never worry again?
    Please keep all extremities tucked in...

  3. #1373
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by axon1988 View Post
    Strange. You have all the luck! Why not just download the standalone launcher then and never worry again?
    no it's fixed now. or at least until frontier decides to change their minds again.

    I'm very happy with it being on steam, that way it stays updated

  4. #1374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    no it's fixed now. or at least until frontier decides to change their minds again.

    I'm very happy with it being on steam, that way it stays updated
    I have the issue that closed beta versions of the game are only available on the standalone and not through steam... :|
    Please keep all extremities tucked in...

  5. #1375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by axon1988 View Post
    I have the issue that closed beta versions of the game are only available on the standalone and not through steam... :|
    Yeah, stuck with that too. Sucks eh.

  6. #1376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Yeah, stuck with that too. Sucks eh.
    The sacrifices we make!
    Please keep all extremities tucked in...

  7. #1377
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by axon1988 View Post
    I have the issue that closed beta versions of the game are only available on the standalone and not through steam... :|
    ....why would you want to play the closed beta?

  8. #1378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    ....why would you want to play the closed beta?
    To try out features of the game not yet available to the rest of the community.
    Please keep all extremities tucked in...

  9. #1379
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by axon1988 View Post
    To try out features of the game not yet available to the rest of the community.
    Ain't nobody got time for that!

    I'll wait till they are implemented in to the game. like god intended. then they are all shiny and new.

  10. #1380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    Ain't nobody got time for that!

    I'll wait till they are implemented in to the game. like god intended. then they are all shiny and new.
    You'd be surprised how many bugs and exploits are found in the closed beta and reported by players who have access to it. You'd be even more surprised to find out how few of them actually get fixed or get any attention...
    Please keep all extremities tucked in...

Similar Threads

  1. Official Destiny Thread
    By Glordit in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 662
    Last Post: 31-03-2017, 08:14 AM
  2. Rust: Official Thread
    By Clive Woofer in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 264
    Last Post: 26-05-2015, 04:04 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21-07-2014, 02:41 PM
  4. Hawken - Official Thread.
    By Glordit in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 17-02-2014, 09:02 PM
  5. Hawken - Official Thread.
    By Glordit in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 07:23 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •