Page 146 of 188 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1877

Thread: Official Elite Dangerous Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    And those are just 2 examples
    I understand what you are saying. But remember, as you are a designer you should:
    Each ship is a different shape with different parts at different places.
    Each ships is a different size.
    Each ship's new texture would need to be placed in a different position than the last, or suffer looking like shit.
    Each ship has different moving parts which need to be considered.

I completely agree with you about paintjobs and that they need to be on more ships. But I'm just trying to point out that it's not as easy as 123...
    Please keep all extremities tucked in...

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    lol... just yanking mate. And surprisingly don't have access as yet. I am ranked as Cadet but I think I need to be one higher, Petty Officer?!
    According to the Wikia; yes you need ot be Petty Officer. Sorry, I though pilots get it at a lower ranking...

I've been playing Solo to try and get used to this game etc.
    I think I'll go open as soon as I can manage to have more than 1000 credits
    You should join us, we can team up and help you make some cash a bit quicker. We're always on the lookout for more cmdrs to join us.

Quote Originally Posted by axon1988 View Post
    I understand what you are saying. But remember, as you are a designer you should:
    Each ship is a different shape with different parts at different places.
    Each ships is a different size.
    Each ship's new texture would need to be placed in a different position than the last, or suffer looking like shit.
    Each ship has different moving parts which need to be considered.

I completely agree with you about paintjobs and that they need to be on more ships. But I'm just trying to point out that it's not as easy as 123...
    ....jy sit nou die pot heeltemal fokken mis

What I am saying is most of the current paint jobs are available on most of the ships. so why the fuck must I buy each one individually???

What I am saying is most of the current paint jobs are available on most of the ships. so why the fuck must I buy each one individually???
    It's Friday, don't judge me!

Sorry bud, at the prices we are paying for paintjobs I completely agree with you.

It's Friday, don't judge me!

Sorry bud, at the prices we are paying for paintjobs I completely agree with you.
    you skipped your meds again didn't you

you skipped your meds again didn't you
    As with the last year, yes I did.

Because microtransactions.
    When an anti-piracy method is affecting the game for people who legitimately bought it and causing other people not to buy the game, there is obviously something wrong with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Wyzak View Post
    Because microtransactions.
    Yes sure, and I am okay with that. But at the prices we are paying... Especially us down here at the rotten end of the spectrum.

You should join us, we can team up and help you make some cash a bit quicker. We're always on the lookout for more cmdrs to join us.
    Yeah sure man think I will do that. I'm getting slightly annoyed at only having 1000 Credits.
    Since all missions fail me somehow... I decided last night to take a page from Dope Wars and started Commodity trading. Actually got to 1800 Credits. Found two pirates hassling some big ship so I took them out and got moerse bounty. Then I jumped to a dodgy area and got rekt. Back to 1000 Credits I go.
    DALA SQUAD
    Loud, Proud and Ombeskof

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonic View Post
    Yeah sure man think I will do that. I'm getting slightly annoyed at only having 1000 Credits.
    Since all missions fail me somehow... I decided last night to take a page from Dope Wars and started Commodity trading. Actually got to 1800 Credits. Found two pirates hassling some big ship so I took them out and got moerse bounty. Then I jumped to a dodgy area and got rekt. Back to 1000 Credits I go.
    I'm not much for conflict. So if you have Horizons then there are some real easy ways to make easy money. If not, then what we can do is wing up and do some missions together to earn money. In some cases the money will probably get split, but hey that's still okay if it's a 500 000cr mission. So mayb e if you have time tonight I'll help you out.

I am currently in SOL, but can quickly move to Procyon system where I can get some missions that pay serious money. So just let me know.