Page 155 of 188 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1877

Thread: Official Elite Dangerous Thread

  1. #1541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    I want skulls too
    I'm not sure why I have the skulls and other players don't. Could it be linked to the premium beta thing?
    Please keep all extremities tucked in...

  2. #1542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by axon1988 View Post
    I'm not sure why I have the skulls and other players don't. Could it be linked to the premium beta thing?
    think it had something to do with backers or purchasing prior to game release.

  3. #1543
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by axon1988 View Post
    I'm not sure why I have the skulls and other players don't. Could it be linked to the premium beta thing?
    It was given out to those who bought the Mercenary version of the game.

  4. #1544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    think it had something to do with backers or purchasing prior to game release.
    Well then I want more decals! I feel like 1 skull is not enough. I want to customize my ship and put shitty sticker like Fox sports or Rockford Fosgate crap all over it. Why? Because then it really looks like my ship. Maybe someone can bump into my ship as well so I can put a sticker over the dent saying: Chuck Norris was here. FFS
    Please keep all extremities tucked in...

  5. #1545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    It was given out to those who bought the Mercenary version of the game.
    Just read up on it, Apparently it's also for day one owners.
    Please keep all extremities tucked in...

  6. #1546
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    almost got owned last night by 3 low level Eagles. I was not aware they were kitted with rail guns. And they knew how to use them.

  7. #1547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    almost got owned last night by 3 low level Eagles. I was not aware they were kitted with rail guns. And they knew how to use them.
    Since 2.0 I've seen a lot more NPCs utilizing rail guns... and a wing of 3 eagles for instance can become a serious threat. But good job on not dying buddy!
    Please keep all extremities tucked in...

  8. #1548
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by axon1988 View Post
    Since 2.0 I've seen a lot more NPCs utilizing rail guns... and a wing of 3 eagles for instance can become a serious threat. But good job on not dying buddy!
    I managed to escape purely by out running them in silent mode

  9. #1549

    Default

    There is a lot of posts here and I did not even get halfway - Please forgive me for asking:
    So E: D is done, dusted and playable? Which package do you purchase and is it worth it?

  10. #1550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avantar View Post
    There is a lot of posts here and I did not even get halfway - Please forgive me for asking:
    So E: D is done, dusted and playable? Which package do you purchase and is it worth it?
    It is playable
    When an anti-piracy method is affecting the game for people who legitimately bought it and causing other people not to buy the game, there is obviously something wrong with it!

Similar Threads

  1. Official Destiny Thread
    By Glordit in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 662
    Last Post: 31-03-2017, 08:14 AM
  2. Rust: Official Thread
    By Clive Woofer in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 264
    Last Post: 26-05-2015, 04:04 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21-07-2014, 02:41 PM
  4. Hawken - Official Thread.
    By Glordit in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 17-02-2014, 09:02 PM
  5. Hawken - Official Thread.
    By Glordit in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 07:23 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •