Page 158 of 188 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1877

Thread: Official Elite Dangerous Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Not sure if anyone here has tried something like this, maybe [MENTION=1402]Avatar[/MENTION] ?

http://facetracknoir.sourceforge.net/home/default.htm

Also found this: http://www.ebay.ie/sch/i.html?_odkw=...eClip&_sacat=0
    Ah that thing we discussed on Saturday. You can get some items to improve it's response. But I feel like the setup would be too intrusive for my place unfortunately.

Also, isn't the Delanclip cheaper? Why not just get a gyro system set up if you really wan to do this?
    Please keep all extremities tucked in...

Not sure if anyone here has tried something like this, maybe [MENTION=1402]Avatar[/MENTION] ?

Also found this: http://www.ebay.ie/sch/i.html?_odkw=...eClip&_sacat=0
    Was also mean to tag [MENTION=13506]Apollo[/MENTION]

Some travels and sights from the weekend;

Even me!

I have, actually, a little more than a year ago. It works as well as can be expected.. I used an old webcam I had lying around that was not on the list of supported devices, the main issues I had (IIRC) was getting the app to not lose my face, tweaking the parameters to get it to feel intuitive and not jerky, and getting used to the slight input lag.

It was a breeze to set it up and get going, so if you're curious and have a webcam, I'd highly recommend giving it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by axon1988 View Post
    Even me!
    Love the soft blue lighting in that first one!

Also, how's the FDS treating you? I take it you were using it to bounty hunt last night?
    While you were doing that I have explorer spec'd my Asp and went for a short trip to Witch Head nebula. Loving the 34Ly jump range, but I need to make some adjustments, so will be coming back to civilised space tonight I feel.

Love the soft blue lighting in that first one!

Also, how's the FDS treating you? I take it you were using it to bounty hunt last night?
    While you were doing that I have explorer spec'd my Asp and went for a short trip to Witch Head nebula. Loving the 34Ly jump range, but I need to make some adjustments, so will be coming back to civilised space tonight I feel.
    That first picture is amazing yeah, specially how both blue stars are different shades.

The FDS is gone. Bugger that crap, It would be amazing for mining though, but I can't be bothered with moving it all the way to a pristine mining area. I am back in a vulture.

Last night's Bounty hunting was with Urah. Had loads of fun. Found a nice build that coined me 2 million in 30 minutes. Couldn't believe my luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
    I have, actually, a little more than a year ago. It works as well as can be expected.. I used an old webcam I had lying around that was not on the list of supported devices, the main issues I had (IIRC) was getting the app to not lose my face, tweaking the parameters to get it to feel intuitive and not jerky, and getting used to the slight input lag.

It was a breeze to set it up and get going, so if you're curious and have a webcam, I'd highly recommend giving it a try.
    I might just try this out...

Quote Originally Posted by axon1988 View Post
    That first picture is amazing yeah, specially how both blue stars are different shades.

The FDS is gone. Bugger that crap, It would be amazing for mining though, but I can't be bothered with moving it all the way to a pristine mining area. I am back in a vulture.

Last night's Bounty hunting was with Urah. Had loads of fun. Found a nice build that coined me 2 million in 30 minutes. Couldn't believe my luck.
    Lowlander is still pushing the CG and when I left he was around 13,000 tons delivered, and trying to get into the top 5%. I'm still sitting in the 40% which should net us around 3-4 million. We still got the other one for Lave Radio, which should give us about 300k.

But yeah, long story short, I'm gonna make some changes to my spec and venture off exploring.

Lowlander is still pushing the CG and when I left he was around 13,000 tons delivered, and trying to get into the top 5%. I'm still sitting in the 40% which should net us around 3-4 million. We still got the other one for Lave Radio, which should give us about 300k.

But yeah, long story short, I'm gonna make some changes to my spec and venture off exploring.
    I see! Lowlander is a bit crazy like that. You are welcome to join us, I'll detail it in our trello board later. But basically we are planning a trip on Thursday as soon as both CG's have paid out. Till then we are just bounty hunting and collecting some money.