Page 159 of 188 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1877

Thread: Official Elite Dangerous Thread

Quote Originally Posted by axon1988 View Post
    I see! Lowlander is a bit crazy like that. You are welcome to join us, I'll detail it in our trello board later. But basically we are planning a trip on Thursday as soon as both CG's have paid out. Till then we are just bounty hunting and collecting some money.
    Cool... also contemplating a trip to NGC 7822 (issit?) and or Sag A.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Cool... also contemplating a trip to NGC 7822 (issit?) and or Sag A.
    I think Urah also wants to do that. My plan is to only do that once I can afford a fully kitted Anaconda. By that time we should be able to launch fighters and then I can have fun with that as well. Or multicrew at least :P
    Please keep all extremities tucked in...

Quote Originally Posted by axon1988 View Post
    I think Urah also wants to do that. My plan is to only do that once I can afford a fully kitted Anaconda. By that time we should be able to launch fighters and then I can have fun with that as well. Or multicrew at least :P
    Yeah... that's not gonna happen any time soon. And as you know, I have an exploration itch that needs to be scratched. Also, I've never been more than 1000Ly from Sol, so it's kinda deserving and needed.

Yeah... that's not gonna happen any time soon. And as you know, I have an exploration itch that needs to be scratched. Also, I've never been more than 1000Ly from Sol, so it's kinda deserving and needed.
    Yeah not a bad idea. The details are on trello.

Face tracking works for some people but you will probably need to have evenly lit room for best results. I use facetracknoir with the point tracker plugin to track my headset clip.

[MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION] If i recall correctly you dont want to wear a cap while gaming and don't use a headset. How about LED's mounted on glasses like the 3D ones you get from IMAX?

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Face tracking works for some people but you will probably need to have evenly lit room for best results. I use facetracknoir with the point tracker plugin to track my headset clip.

[MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION] If i recall correctly you dont want to wear a cap while gaming and don't use a headset. How about LED's mounted on glasses like the 3D ones you get from IMAX?
    He does wear glasses after all...

[MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION] If i recall correctly you don't want to wear a cap while gaming and don't use a headset. How about LED's mounted on glasses like the 3D ones you get from IMAX?
    Correct, I just find my ears get sore, but worth a shot. Also not a bad adea, I do wear goggles so it could work but how would it track them?

Correct, I just find my ears get sore, but worth a shot. Also not a bad adea, I do wear goggles so it could work but how would it track them?
    I'm trying to figure out how to mount the LED's on the frame without making it uncomfortable. You will need a PS3 cam with the IR filter removed to track them.

I'm trying to figure out how to mount the LED's on the frame without making it uncomfortable. You will need a PS3 cam with the IR filter removed to track them.
    Sweet, I've just sourced a PS3 webcam thingy (hopefully for free).